Chapter Nine

The desert island was warm and beautiful with a Moroccan style palace surrounded by Palm Trees.

Jack was lying on the beach in shorts and a t-shirt when he heard his name being called. He got up and headed inside, when he entered the palace the tiles were cool on his feet but he suddenly saw a vision of white.

Lying on the sofa was Jackie, she was wearing a light white dress and the white drapes were being blown about by fans trying to keep her cool.

“Wow Jackie, you look amazing.”

Jackie grinned as she got up. “I know.”

Jack laughed. “You summoned me?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I have a proposition for you.” Jackie replied.

“Ok.”

“Follow me.” Jackie instructed.

He obliged and followed his wife she was a vision of beauty even with her sunglasses on.

She sat down on the beach under an umbrella and pulled Jack down beside her. “So what’s your proposition?”

“I want to make love to you right here right now.”

Jack grinned. “I really like that idea.”

Jackie smiled before kissing him passionately. He pushed her down and straddled on top of her still with their lips locked.

“JACK!”

“JACK!” Jackie exclaimed.

Jack jumped awake. “What?”

“You were mumbling Jackie stop that in your sleep.”

Jack blushed slightly. “I was dreaming.”

“About?”

“You and me and sex on the beach.”

Jackie giggled. “We can soon, once your arms better.”

“I know but you’re so damn tempting.”

“Go back to sleep.” Jackie said before snuggling down.

“Ok baby.”

Jack kissed Jackie’s hair before getting comfy again. He quickly fell asleep again.

When he woke it was just past 7am. An idea suddenly popped into his head. He sat up and quickly woke Jackie. “What it’s early?”

“I know but I want you right here right now.”

“Jack your arm.”

“Stuff my arm, I want you.”

Jackie was fully awake now and could see the passion in his eyes. She knew they shouldn’t but he looked to happy and tempting. She quickly locked her lips against his. They were kissing tenderly when the door burst open.

John walked in. “Morning.”

“Morning son.” Jack said sitting up quickly. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, when’s breakfast?”

“Soon, I promise.” Jack replied.

“Ok, I’m away to watch TV.”

“Ok.”

Jack turned to Jackie. “That was close.”

“You’re telling me.”

“So….” Jack teased.

“Not now Jack the kids are up. Later I promise.”

“Oh okay.” Jack grinned.