Chapter 12:

[Unedited]

{Kayani}

"Our holiday has officially started Kay." As she we got out the Limo Gigi got to pick us up from the airport.

"You really went big on this one." I muttered staring at the enormous house in front of me. It has to be a least 4 stories.

"You know what they say , 'go big or go home' baby and I'm definitely not going home

"You know what they say , 'go big or go home' baby and I'm definitely not going home." She joked walking towards the mansion. "We've got the whole place to ourself."

"How many rooms are in this thing?" I asked, stuck in place still staring at the house

"30 bedrooms 34 bathrooms split into 12 apartment blocks." She answered nonchalantly.

Did she throw people out there apartment for a month for us to stay here, I wondered.

My eyes widened. "There's only going to be four of us Gigi we don't need this much space." I exclamation. "What if someone was break in and we were on the other side of the house so we don't know there's an intruder until we got ten bullets up our asses!"

She laughed and grabbed onto my hand. "You need the calm down. Your imagination is too.. imaginative." She told me star my into my eyes. "Plus we have round the clock security, maids and a chef who will need to sleep somewhere, so the extra beds go to them."

"Okay but do we really need the maids and-"

"Honey I know you've been poor all your life but this is how the rich live." She interjected. "Also I'll be damn if I got to cook and clean on the only month I got free from chaos."

I rolled my eyes. "Gigi don't front. All the money you got is from killing."

She scoffed. "Don't hate the lifestyle hate the job." She said flicking her hair from her shoulder. "Also I usually use it as a rental complex, when I'm not staying in it, which is basically all year." She explained. "So there you go clean money."

"I can't with you."

"You know you love me.0 We laughed and continued our journey to the hotel.

"Hello!" Giana shouted loudly, he voice echoing through the large house.

"Hello ma'am." A women dressed in the typical maid uniform answered. "Welcome." She greeted us, as she pushed out a tray with five fancy decorated drinks for us to take.

"Thank you Layla." Gigi and I said in unison as we grabbed the fruit filled cocktails. I took a sip of the blue alcoholic drink and spit it right back in the glass. It was disgusting.