Chapter 2:

[Unedited]

(Kayani)

School was finally over after around seven hours of mass struggle to compress what each of my teachers where saying.

I was let out of class ten minutes earlier than usual, so I went to the car park to wait for Vanni. Usually he's the one waiting for me but today's different. He'll be surprised that I'm finally out of school before 3:10.

I sat on the hood of his black Range Rover after a little struggle to hop on to it.

After a short while I looked over to see Vanni walking out the school doors. I hopped off the car and was about to run towards him, before I was stopped dead in my tracks as the sight before shocked me to the core.

In front of the door was Vanni and some girl that I've never seen before starring deep into each other eyes. A bright grin on her face while he had a usual rigid body language.

With curiosity I kept on looking at them. Vanni has never shown any interest in any other but me, his sister and mom, so this was a completely shocking sight.

His arm slid along her back to guide her closer as their lips met with hesitance on his part and impatience on hers.

My eyes widen in shock. "What in the avalanche of hell is happening." I muttered to myself.

Her arms went around his neck while his fingers rested against her waist as they deepened the kiss.

I wanted to look away, no, I should have looked away already but I couldn't.

Giovanni has always told me that he would never do anything with another girl to stop me from getting hurt, as he knows I like him as more that best-friends.

But it was all over today.

[Flashback]

The night sky  transformed from navy blue to black, the shine of the moon glistened above the dark black water while the waves continue crashing at the soft sand.

We say to the edge of the shore hidden from the sight of anyone passing by.
I mesmerised by the dark ocean.

The ocean seemed to angry however- foreshadowing its surroundings.

I laid half naked on the blanket we laid down for my birthday picnic on the beach. The whole day was amazing.

Vanni had taken me to a day shopping spree, bought in me whatever I wanted, if he approved of the outfit of course, and then to a candle lite dinner on the beach.

One thing lead to another and I was quite happy with it.

A broad smile was spread across my face as I just lost my virginity to my best friend as well as him losing his to me.

However Giovanni was slumped over holding his knees as he looked into the distance.

"That was amazing Vanni." I effused, wrapping my arms around his waist. He tried to unhook my hand but I kept them around him. "Does this mean we can be together now?" I laid my head on his back and refuse to let go.