Chapter 9:

[Giovanni]

I stood there stunned that Kayani walked from me for the second time today. She has never rejected me when I asked her to do something. "Fuck you Kayani, I don't need you." I yelled trying to get a reaction from her, but it never came.

I sighed loudly as I tore my eyes away from Gigi's room and walked over to mine on the third floor of the house.

Before I could close my a foot lodged itself between the frames. "What the hell do you want?" I grumbled, putting my weight on my door so they couldn't come in.

"We want to ask you a few question baby boy." Damiani said pushing on my door. I moved away from the door allowing them to push it open and made my way to my couch set at the side of my room. "It's about you and Kay." He continued.

I rolled my eyes as I took my food out and rested it in my coffee table. "I don't wanna talk about it." I muttered, shoving a biscuit in my mouth.

Damiani shrugged. "Fine we'll ask Gigi." He taunted. Like that was going to change my mind, Gigi only gave information with a price attached to it.

I raised an eyebrow. "What does she have to do with anything?" I questioned.

"Gigi know everything that happens in this house and our lives. So we will definitely know." I scoffed in humor. "After we do what she wants." He added.

Before I could respond my phone rang. "45 Wescott Street. Locker 98 at 20 hundred sharp. Reward: $150,000. Skill: torture. Person, 2." The phone call quickly causing to sigh in delight. Perfect way to let out some steam.

"What's wrong?" Marquo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"My services are needed." I said, taking a bit into my chicken.

"What dad got you doing now?" He grimaced , expressing his disapproval of the Italian mafia calling me to a job alone my

"Torture."I answered flatly.

They all gasped loudly. "Are you sure you want to start torturing again?" He inquired, not agreeing with my decision to take the job.

I nodded. "I'll be okay Damiani." I assured him but they didn't look like they believed me.

He came closer and sat next to me staring into my eyes. "Do you remember what happened before Giovanni?" He asked with a scowl. "You had a psychotic breakdown after Kay left you and then dad forced you to torture aunt-"

I groaned loudly throwing back my head on the couch. I lost my appetite. "I said I'm fucking fine." I jeered. I got why they were worried but that was in the past.

He sighed fighting to let go of the topic. "Okay Gio just be safe." I nodded. "How much is he paying you?"

"$150,000." I replied simply.

"We wanna come." Mateo bellowed walking over to where we sat.

I shook my head I didn't want them hovering over me like a mother hen. I did the mission in Russia just fine so I definitely can do a stupid torture mission which I've successfully done hundreds of times from the time I was four. "No I want to this my self. I got some steam to blow off. Plus I'm not going to go on a killing spree like last time. I'm on meds remember." I reassured them. I was diagnosed with IED and it was determined that I had Psychopathic tendencies, along with some other bullshit diagnosis that they tried to pin on me. I had so many pills I would probably OD if I took them when I was supposed to.

Damiani sighed in defeat, knowing I wasn't going to change my mind about going. "Whatever you say fratello." He acquiesced. "Since we can't go we're going to cousin nicks 21th birthday, everyone will be there." He informed me.