Chapter 23:

[Unedited]

(Viktoriya)

"We're almost there Kay, just hold on a little more." Alyosha assured her as he carried her into the 'medical room'. Her head was hanging low and incoherent words babbled out her mouth.

Even though we had a medical room we didn't have a doctor or nurse so this room was freaking useless, except it was equipped like an actual hospital room.

He gently rested Kayani down, before making sure her head was positioned comfortably on the pillow. He wiped her sweat filled hair from that was glued to her wet face to the side and softly kissed her forehead. I rolled my eyes and fake gagged. "I have somewhere to be, can you look after her until I get back." I nodded. "I won't be long." He gave her on more longing look before exiting the room.

Even though I hated her I knew she didn't deserve this, so I reluctantly decided to help her. I looked down at her bruised body and my eyes watered a bit as I looked at the deep wounds that where on her arms and legs.

I began to take of her bare minimum clothes that she hand, she tried to protest my groaning and moving my hand away but she was too weak. "I have to take it off Kayani to clean your wounds." I explained to her as I reattempted to take her dirty clothes away. Streams of blooded oozed from each of her wounds on her legs, especially inside her thighs, as I pulled her panty off. "I'm going to get some things to clean you up. I'll be back." Her eyes shut close and a light snore rumbled out of her

I quickly made my way to all the cupboard in the room grabbing everything I needed, includind threads, needles and bandages. Having first hand experience of have many many stuctches from my fathers angry outburst, I knew her wound needed to me numb before I start to stitch her together. I looked in the usual spot the see nothing there. "Fuck." I muttered. It was finished.

I was about to look for some mild sedatives but Kayani groans of pain as she stared to awaken made me forget and quickly returned to the position right beside her but this time with a bowl containing warm water, a large bottle of peroxide and a first aid kit.

"I'm going to get you cleaned up and tend to your wounds." I told her, as I rested the materials from my hand to the nearby table. "You should get some rest, you look tired."

She nodded. "Thank you." She mumbled drifting lightly in and out of sleep. I grabbed a needle and placed the thread in it it getting ready to suture her wound. I poured some peroxide on her thigh to make sure her would wounded get infected. As soon as the needle nudged in the loose skin on her leg she began to scream. Surprised, I jumped back causing the needle to be pulled out skin. "That hurts." She croaked, there's running out her eyes. "My body really hurts."

"I'm sorry." I genuinely apologised. "I didn't have get any pain numbers and I don't know where the sedatives or tranquillisers are." I dug around the first aid kit to see if I had anything that would cause her to have less pain and found nothing. I sighed. "I'm sorry Kayani but we're are going to have to do this raw."

"What...." She slurred. She could hardly keep her eyes open or her head up right.

Blood was draining out of her at an alarming rate, making me
"Come on Kayani, stay awake please." I took a deep breath and grabbed the needle trying another attempt to sow her up. She kicked her leg and screamed as I got to the forth stitch. "No, you'll rip open the stitch..."

I jumped for the second time as the loud thud could be heard behind me. "What's happening in here!" Alyosha asked bursting into the room, probably from hearing Kay's scream echo through the hall.