7. "Suspicious."

Rayan showed up at school monday morning, happy as ever. His weekend went perfect. He enjoyed himself at the Drake concert, with Brianna. They had a great time together and planned on hanging out again. Ray went to his first period class which happened to be English. Before walking into class, he had realized what happened that Friday afternoon. He and his teacher, had sex right inside his bedroom. This waw going to be one awkward morning.

"Good morning Ms.Pullins," he said lowly before taking a seat. She gave him a simple wave and continued writing on the board. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Why was she suddenly giving him the cold shoulder? "Did I do something or?" He asked, realizing the classroom was empty.

"No Rayan. I'm just having a bad morning." Ms.Pullins replied flatly and turned away from the board, looking at him. "How was the concert?"

"Good, I went with Brianna."

"Oh that's nice." Her cheeks slightly faded into a color of red. Inside Ms.Pullins was jealous, because she couldn't go with him. She was starting to diskike the relationship he shared with Brianna.

A few minutes had pasted and the bell rung. Students started sauntering into the classroom, including Brianna. This morning she took a seat beside Rayan. Brianna was in a such a good mood. She had the biggest crush on him and things were finally going her way.

"Good morning guys. First things first, i'm going to pass out your essays from last week. Everyone did great with the exception of a few classmates." Ms.Pullins said handing out each paper. She gave Brianna hers and smiled before walking away.

As Brianna looked down, she silently gasped. A huge D was written on her paper. Rayan noticed and glanced over. "What's wrong?"

"She gave me a D." Brianna whispered in disbelief.

"Maybe you didn't do something right." He shrugged and looked at his grade. "I got another A."

"Lucky you.." she mumbled to herself and slid her essay into her binder. She planned on having a discussion with Ms.Pullins after class.

As class went on, Ms.Pullins taught her daily lessons and instructed her class. She avoided Rayan the entire time. When he'd raise his hand, she'd ignore him and call on someone else. He noticed jow she was acting and he was utterly confused. What Rayan didn't know is, Ms.Pullins was just upset about him avoiding the fact they had sex. He didn't want things to be more awkward then they were so he didn't speak on it.

"As we all know, winter break is slowly but surely arriving next month, before then is exams. Its important that every one of you passes this. So I'll be doing tutoring for whomever wants it." Ms.Pullins explained sitting on the edge of her desk. "Have a great day guys." The bell for release had rung and everyone ran out."

Rayan waited for everyone to leave and went up to Ms.Pullins. "Can we talk for a moment?"

"Not right now, besides talking is what got us into this."

"Into what?"

"This situation Rayan." She looked at him seriously. "You've done enough." She shut the classroom door, seeing where this conversation was heading.

"Are you talking about what happened at my place?" He asked confusingly.

"Yes."

"I thought thats what we both wanted. I didn't know I'd gain feelings for you."

Ms.Pullins sighed sadly. "Feelings?"

He nodded. "I do have feelings for you, but you know why I can't express it the way I want."