Chapter 16

New chapter! Some surprises and cute romance between the two!

Vote, comment, and fan! (:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I NEED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSM TO IMPROVE AS A WRITER! I NEED SOME FEEDBACK AS WELL TO SEE IF YOU LIKE WHERE THE STORY IS GOING! 

Thanks guys(:

Enjoy the read!

P.S. Slideshow on the right for some stuff in the chapter!

Warm breath tickled my neck as I opened my eyes. Looking down, I noticed I was naked, with just the sheets covering me. A large arm was draped around my waist tightly, pushing me to a hard chest. Turning around, I noticed Drew's face, only inches from mine. A small smile was displayed on his face, and his eyes were closed. Smiling softly, I brushed back some hair from his forehead and kissed him lightly on the nose.

Now, to get this arm off of me, I thought. Slowly, I inched myself further away from Drew, prying his fingers off one by one, and lifted his heavy arm off of me. I was practically out of breath by the time I was free from his hold. Grabbing Drew's button up shirt off the ground, I slid it on and went into the bathroom.

After I cleaned myself up a bit, and fixed my rat's nest I called hair, I walked out to see Drew getting up. Even with bed hair, he looked extremely sexy. I was glad he was at least wearing some boxers or I don't know if I could hold myself from repeating last night's events. My cheeks reddened at the thought. Snapping myself out of my daze, I called out to him.

"Morning," I smiled at him.

"Morning to you too" he smiled back and walked over to me. His large arms encircled me into a hug, and he kissed my temple softly.

"Did you sleep well?" he smirked at me.

"Shut up," I slapped his chest playfully before squirming out of his hold.

"Aw, babe don't be like that," he smirked at me, before grabbing me from behind and hoisting me in the air.

"Drew, put me down now!" I argued, slapping his back. Suddenly, I felt Drew slap my ass and give out a loud chuckle.

"Drew!" I screamed, which only caused him to laugh. He none too gracefully plopped me down onto the bed and pinned my arms up above my head.

Just as I was about to scream my head off at him for picking me up and slapping my ass, he clamped his lips over mine, leaving my thoughts a jumbled mess.

His kiss started slow and sensual, softly sucking on my lips. Pressing harder, he turned the kiss from passionate to evocative. My arms slid down his chest, resting on his perfect abs, as I deepened the kiss. A low growl came from Drew, as he began unbuttoning his shirt I was wearing. My hands slid lower, brushing the edge of his boxers. I felt Drew stiffen, and I smiled inwardly.

"Oh no you don't," Drew growled huskily, flipping us over so he was underneath. My shirt, which was now completely unbuttoned, hung limply, displaying my breasts and stomach. I blushed, quickly trying to cover myself, but Drew's hands stopped me.

"Arianna, never hide yourself from me," he growled, kissing down my neck, across my collar bone, and continuing downward to my breasts. He began kneading one of them, while the other he sucked on. I moaned loudly, while I felt Drew smirk against my skin.

Slowly, I pulled down his boxers and began placing kisses down his chest. Reaching all the way down, I abruptly pulled myself away and planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

**************

Heaving heavily, I collapsed onto the bed beside Drew. After our mind blowing foreplay and another intense love making, I found myself completely content.