Chapter 10: Fighting The Captain

The room was silent, as the detective eyed the two teenagers in front of him. They knew more than they were leading on.

But even though he maybe couldn't take the prince down to the station, Anna, on the other hand. He would just need to have one of her teachers with her before questioning her.

"I am going to ask this one last time" he says seriously, "what do you know?" He asks strictly. Anna looks at Leopold with stink eyes, as he looks at her guiltily.

Anna sighs. There was no use fighting, or to be mad at Leopold. She could understand his opinion, after she thought about it for these silent minutes. He wanted to find the killer before anyone else got her. As did she. And unfortunately..they would need the cops help.

Anna stood up from the bed, before getting down on her knees and reaching underneath the bed, pulling out a box.

The detective stared at it confused, before Anna opened it revealing three huge files. Anna took them out and placed them on a table in the room, and the detective eyed the names. But the one that caught his eye, was Josephine Pierre. "The other murder victim.." he whispers, as he picked up the file.

"Found them in the basement of the opera house. The owner had wanted the files back on these woman. The police also just gave their reports because each one is unsolved." Anna tells the detective. "Who are the other woman?" He asks, looking at Chloe Bonnet and Camille Sanchez files.

Anna looks at Leopold and he nodded his head, telling her they needed to tell him. "In the last ten years there have been three murders at that opera house. Same story. But now, Adalene death is the weirdest one. And I think they are all connected" Anna says, as the detective looks at her with wide eyes.

*~*~~*~*

Detective Archibald sat in his office staring at prince Leopold and Anna Spencer, not knowing what to say.

After they had told him of their theories, he had asked them if they would come with him to the station for some more questioning and maybe to explain this more thoroughly to him.

He didn't want to miss a detail. Because he actually believed them. Especially now after reading all the files on the woman.

Anna was the first to speak up, "so what's Adalane last name?" She asks. Detective Archibald looks at her with pointed eyes. "None of this should've concerned you two" he says and Anna narrows her eyes back. "It is actually. I saved a attempted victim and found the latest victim. I believe I have become apart of this whether you or the killer likes it or not!" Anna says fiercely.

Leopold looks at her with proudness sparkling going through his eyes. So much spunk. Even the detective looked at her with a shocked expression. He had no idea that a fourteen-fifteen year old girl would talk to him like that.

A women in her early twenties and older he definitely could see that. But a fourteen-fifteen year old?!

"Okay" he says agreeing with her. Anna smiled as she leans back in the chair. "Last name?" She asks. "Madison" he replied and hands Anna the file they had collected on her.

Anna placed it on the office desk before opening it and stand up, and Leopold stands a bit behind her, looking over her shoulder at the information.

"Same type of backstory as the others. Growing up with loving the opera. Only difference is, she wasn't getting anywhere. Just a understudy..why would the killer suddenly change his pattern.." Anna says as she begins to think out loud. "Unless..he isn't. He is just changing the way he sends a message." Anna says and detective Archibald looks at her confused. "Pardon?" He asks her.