Chapter 1: The Trip To Paris

"Alright class, stay close please" Mr. Brown instructs, as he leads the class through the airport. While Young Anna Spencer was staring around the airport lost in her own mind, as she looked around. Her moment was stopped though by one of the other teachers on the trip, Mrs. Robinson. "Come on Anna. We don't want you getting lost here" she says as she leads Anna around the airport to the rest of the class, who was waiting outside, getting onto the bus.

Everyone knew that Anna was a curious child, she was a smart and gifted girl, one who could get distracted easily,. That was why, despite her foster mothers financials, she got a scholarship after passing all of her elementary classes with E's, she was accepted into the academy of St. Stevens.

Her foster mother, Miss Diana Spencer, and the academy were both impressed with all of Anna grades, they also believed they could do something to help with the girls curious mind and help to feed that curiosity of hers. However, since she'd come to the school the teachers have kept their eyes on her due to her curiosity, and running into troubled situations.

For one, Anna didn't do well with the other students. She was a bit awkward, and most of the girls would shun her because of her family's financials, while others thought she was weird because of how smart she was, or they were just jealous.

But Anna did well at the school, just sometimes the teachers would have to snap her mind back into reality when her mind wandered.

Once Anna was on the bus and in the seat beside Mrs. Robinson, the bus driver closed the doors, before he drove off.

The history department of the academy had organized a fundraiser, two months earlier, for a trip to Paris France so the kids could do a research project for their projects.

Many were in pairs, but Anna the teachers knew, preferred to work alone. So Mrs. Robinson had told Anna's foster mom she'd look out for the girl. And Mrs. Robinson had three children of her own, so she knew how to look out for a child whose mind wandered the way Anna's did.

"So where are we staying?" Anna asks Mrs. Robinson, after she got bored of just staring out the bus window. "We are staying at a hotel called, Hôtel Eiffel Blomet. We have some morning activists for everyone, including some fun activities for you all, and there is an indoor swimming pool as well." Mrs. Robinson says. Anna nodded as she gazed back out the window.

"During the day we'll be getting a tour of Paris, and tomorrow we're even going to go see an opera." Mrs. Robinson tells Anna. Anna turned to face her teacher, . "How old is the opera house?" She asks and Mrs. Robinson smiled.

Mrs. Robinson knew that Anna was an aspiring writer, in both mystery and Sci-fi books. Mrs. Robinson had even given an assignment for this project of it being either a essay on the history of a historic building, a project on Paris itself, or you could write a perspective piece of someone who lived in Paris.

Ever since they were assigned the project, Anna had been planning of what she wanted it to be about, but she needed more information on Paris, as did everyone else. So, they decided to go on this two week trip to Paris France.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask tomorrow" Mrs. Robinson simply says, when the bus came to a stop in front of the hotel. Mrs. Robinson, Mr. Brown and Mr. Wilson were the first to stand up out of their seats, "Everyone! When you get off the bus, Mr. Wilson will lead you into the hotel, while Mr. Brown and I stay behind you." Mrs. Robinson instructs, as she let Anna get out of her seats. "And remember, stay with your partners." She says.

Anna followed close after Mr. Wilson, since Mrs. Robinson was staying back with Mr. Brown to watch the backside of everyone. Mr. Wilson led everyone inside the hotel, where there were many guests, and those who worked at the hotel. then, a man of which was dressed in a very fancy suit, started to approach the pack of students. "Mr. Asher Cameron I assume" Mr. Wilson says as the man walked over. 

"Indeed. And you must be Mr. Wilson" Mr. Asher Cameron says, who was the man that owned the hotel, and gave them the discount. "And you must be Mrs. Robinson, and Mr. Brown" Mr. Cameron says as he looked at the other two teachers at the back, who waved up at him. "Allow me to show you all to your rooms." Mr. Cameron says as he and Mr. Wilson led the way over to the grand staircase.

"Your classes have a whole floor. Each room has four beds, so four students per room. we also have two rooms that have connecting doors, each with one bed as you have requested, although they are smaller than the four bedrooms, I hope that is alright." Mr. Cameron says and Mr. Wilson nodded. "That will be alright Mr. Cameron." Mr. Wilson says thank full, as they neared the two elevators.

"We'll go up in groups." Mr. Wilson says as he takes the first group into one elevator, and Mr Cameron takes the other. And when everyone reached the third floor of the hotel, they led them to the hallway that was assigned to them, which was the east wing. "Alright, everyone go to your assigned rooms from the bus ride to the hotel." Mrs. Robinson says.

And when everyone had found their room, Mrs. Robinson took Anna to one of the connecting solo rooms. "I will be on right thru this door." she tells Anna as she opens the connecting door and enters her own room. "Mrs. Robinson.. thank you. thanks for taking care of me on this trip." Anna says and Mrs. Robinson nods smiling, before Anna closed the connecting door.

When Anna sat down on the bed that was going to be hers for the next two weeks she began to think. Wondering what this great city would bring to her imagination. and what story she could write.