You ask, We answer chapter

What is a guy’s opinion on a girl wearing make-up?

Ethan: Nah. I don't like makeup on a girl. Maybe a little bit if they want or if they have to cover something. I hate when you can notice it right away though.  But if I like a girl and they want to wear makeup then go ahead, it wouldn't turn me away from liking them.

Michael: I don't think that girls wearing make-up makes them any more or less attractive. My ex always wears eyeliner, and she's beautiful. This is just what I think, although I might sound biased haha!  If a girl wants to wear make-up, it shouldn't matter to the guy, most probably me.

Trevor: I can't say I've ever minded. Now and then it's nice but my girlfriend almost never wears make-up and I've been with her for 3 years and I rarely notice so it's obviously not important to me.

Randolf: I prefer them without make up, but if they want to, just do not make it so over the top as it to look like clown paint.

Note:

Hello watty mates! First, Sorry for the late update. You know it’s still our summer break, so the most we can do is to enjoy it. Second, you might notice that the guys who answered the question are new names? Well, that’s because Luca and Rafa are currently somewhere around the globe. And like I said on my post before, I’ve asked our other bros to give their opinion. I thought this would be nice, more point of view means you’ll learn more about how boys think, yeah? Haaha! And btw, Ethan and Trevor might be joining this account. So I hope you’d be nice to them too ;)

Signing out, Troy :D