You ask, We answer chapter

Here’s another special chapter wherein we answer question coming from people here. The questions are from @lolipoplover.

1.  In a fight, who should try and calm the waters first regardless of who was wrong or right?

Rafa: What kind of fight? Boyfriend-Girlfriend? If you are my girl and we are on the rocks, I’ll be the one to make the first move to fix it. No matter who’s on fault. You’re special, meaning I’d do anything not to lose you.

[Luca: Holy shit! Dude, are you sick? Or possessed? Or hungry? Ahaha! Is this the end of the world?!]

[Troy: If you could only hear yourself right now dude, that was unbelievable! Does it mean you’re off from being a bachelor? Hahaa!]

[Rafa: Ha ha! Is it impossible for a guy like me to do that?!]

[Luca & Troy: Yes!?]

[Rafa: I just haven’t found the right one, assholes!]

Luca: Regardless of whose fault it is. If both sides are on heat, talking it out would be a bad idea. Let both sides calm down first. Afterwards, patch up. If we have misunderstanding or fights, 24-hours is the longest we had.

[Rafa: I’m guessing the comments here, “Luca best answer.” *shakes head*]

[Luca: What? This is my point of view. *shrugs*]

[Troy: …………]

Troy: If I love her, disregarding my pride won’t be bad. So I say, I’ll be the first.

[Rafa: That’s it?]

[Troy: Yes. What else do you want me to say?]

[Rafa: Too short. Anyway, what’s the next?]

2.  When he says he doesn’t want to talk about it, does he REALLY mean he seriously doesn’t? Or does it mean that he doesn’t know how to even start? 

Rafa: He doesn’t wanna talk about it YET. He’ll eventually tell it to you. Just let him absorb it first and solve it himself. But f you really want to know? Cuddle with him or go intimate, after that he’ll speak out.

[Luca: Ahahaha! Ladies, meet our friend Rafa. Perv is his middle name.]

[Rafa: I quote “This is my point of view.” And no need to tell Idiot, since day 1 they know it already]

[Troy: for the first time you have a point Rafa.]

Luca: if he doesn’t want to talk about it, he doesn’t want to talk about it. Let it go. He’ll tell you sooner or later but not now. If they can handle it, they’ll handle it themselves. Like I said sooner or later he’ll tell you.

[Rafa: exactly my point!]

[Troy & Luca: ………… My turn!]

Troy: Don’t wanna talk about it, means leave me alone or change topic. Entertain me or talk about something instead of being to nosy about it. I’ll tell you but not now. If you wanna help, divert my attention away from it.

[Rafa: *nods*]

[Luca: K! Next!]   

3.  When he's with girl friends and I'm sure one of them is hitting on him, should I leave it like that and trust him? 

Rafa:  I admit I’m a big flirt. And I can’t blame my girl if she’ll be jealous if I’m around my girl friends. But keep this in mind, you’re the first person I think of the moment I wake up, at middle of the day, and before I go to bed. If I do love you, no matter how many girls flirt on me, MY EYES, MY HEART, MY BODY, and SOUL IS ONLY YOURS!

[Luca & Troy: *Standing ovation, claps and whistles*]

[Rafa: *bows* Thank you! Thank you!]

Luca: A relationship without trust would never work. Jealousy is normal it’s the one that defines how much the person loves the other. But too much of it, is not good. If he loves you no matter how many girls flock around him, he wouldn’t care. And if ever you are you are with him and you see girls hitting/flirting on him, do something that will tell those girls that he’s off limits. He’ll love it when you that.

[Rafa: cheesy!]

[Troy: my turn!]

Troy: Trust him. In the first place if he loves you, he won’t do things that he knows might upset you. You choose to be in love with a hot-handsome guy, so expect that girls will flirt on him. You had a choice and you choose to be with him, so live with it.

[Rafa: That was a lengthy and it makes sense.]

[Luca: 100 points for Troy today! Ahaha]

[Troy: For a change.]

Note:

Thank you for the question @lolipoplover. Hope we were able to answer all your questions. For those questions that we haven’t answer yet, don’t worry we will answer all of them. We want to dedicate a chapter for you that is :)

Till the next chapter. Signing out, Troy :D