20-21-22-23

Enjoy Reading! :)

20.If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.

Rafa: When I ask a girl for a date, they don’t ask me why, they just “Yes of course!” instantly. They’re that eager and excited about it. And if I ask you for a date rest assured that I asked you because you caught my attention and I’m kind of interested with you.   

[Luca: To our dear readers, we cannot voice out our opinion because he has won the bragging right for the week. So if there would be a little cockiness on here, just cover your eyes. Ahaha!]

[Troy: But you are free to react since you are not included on the game J Anyway, let’s continue.]

[Rafa: This is not bragging! I’m just stating facts here mates!]

Luca: Ask him why? Yeah, maybe you should ask. So you’ll know if you have to bring dough for yourself, more like you share all the expenses or the other way around he’ll take care of everything. Ahaha!

[Rafa: are you really gonna do that to your date? Do you practice that dude? Whoever your date is, I feel sorry for her!]

 Luca: Of course I don’t do that! Besides I don’t ask a girl out on a date if I don’t like her. Anyway, you ask him why so you’ll know what his intentions are and what to expect on the date. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

Troy: Ask him so you’ll know what to wear.

[Rafa: What? Outfit? So when you date you’re up for a naughty adventure eh?]

[Troy: I don’t know what to answer. And dates are always adventure. Naughty? If by that you mean perving? No man, I’m not like you!]

[Luca: BAM!!!]

21.When a guy really likes/loves you, he’ll disregard all your bad characteristics.

Rafa: Love is blind, so that explains all. But not necessarily “all bad characteristics.” No matter how much I like a girl with the thought she is also good she is at bed, if she’s a killer or a thief, I don’t think I can disregard that.

[Troy: Good at bed? What if you like her and she’s bad at bed? Can you disregard that?]

[Rafa: Dude, everything can be learned.]

[Luca: What if she’s a slow learner, can you tolerate it too?]

[Rafa: Like what you always say; Patience is a virtue and with hard work blooms excellence.]

 [HAHAHA]

Luca: I think this is true. When you like someone you will learn to embrace their flaws. And eventually both of them will work out on each other’s imperfections and that’s where the “give and take” occurs. That’s one reason why some relationship lasts.

[Rafa: Dr. Love, someone sent a text message asking your advice.]

[Luca: Shut up!]

Troy: When you can’t see any bad characteristics on the girl you like, then I guess you really like her. Like is a positive word. Therefore, there’s no room for mistakes in the eye of someone who’s in love or in like.

[Rafa: Are you sure about what you just said?]

[Luca: Your answer’s too 1000ft deep man!]

[Troy: I did a research haaha!]

22.Girls’ height doesn’t really matter to a guy but her weight does!   

Rafa: My type of girl, physically, is gorgeous, sexy – voluptuous, hot, blonde or brunette. So yes, weight really matters to me. I don’t like a girl who looks like a skeleton or a girl who’s big like an elephant.

Luca: No to girls who are anorexic, I don’t intended on dating a corpse. No to cookie monster size girl, too hard to date and that’s expensive since she eats double meal. A toned and fit girl is what pleases my eye. A little fat that will add to her curves won’t be bad at all.

Troy: Weight is important. I don’t want my girl getting sick because she’s too thin or too fat. Health is important to me, so we could be together forever haaha!

23.Guys really admire girls that they like even if they’re not that much pretty.

Rafa: I don’t think I have been interested to girls who are not pretty. All girls are pretty and they become more pretty if the inside is like the outside. And she’ll even become more pretty if we went on an isolated place and get to know each other very well ;)

[Luca: Rapist!]

[Troy: Pervert!]

[Rafa: What I meant here was, it would be nice to know someone without people distracting you. Good example are you guys.]

[Luca & Troy: Explain yourself to the police.]

Luca: Certainly. Let’s face it pretty girls are really attractive but it only last for a short time if she’s ugly inside. It’s the heart that sees the true beauty of a girl not the eyes alone.

[Rafa: How come it’s too hard for me to find a comeback with everything that you say?]

[Luca: Because I make sense ahaha!]

[Troy: I can’t help but agree.]

Troy: What you see is not always what you get. You might be an average looking girl, but for some you’re the most beautiful girl in the world. It’s because looks fade away but who you are never worn out.

[Rafa: Did some research again?]

[Troy: I’m my normal self, so it came from my brain.]

Note:

Sorry for the late update. The chapter would be for another question coming from a reader. We are truly sorry for the delay, since we have a lot of things going on at uni and at our daily lives.

Thank you for reading. Signing out, Troy :D