15-16 things you should know

Sorry to disappoint but yeah, this are just. But don't worry, we'll make sure to make the next upload a little longer. Enjoy reading!

15.When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.

Rafa: ha ha ha ha! I give justice to this statement! I know for a fact that I don’t need to be conscious on my looks. I’m that confident that I look good everytime. I can’t blame those ladies who look at me with thirst of desire ha ha. And yes, I’m really good at fixing things. All kinds of things, you name. I can even fix your hunger for love, if you know what I mean ;) ha ha!

[Troy: OH! Shot! I remember that cougar last time who can’t keep her eyes of you! Dude, I guess you are really are that fucking hot. So did you fix her hunger for lust o I mean love? Haaha]

[Rafa: Fuck you! I got my standards mate! I don’t go for ladies even if they’re gorgeously sexy.]

[Luca: Really? What about that art Prof of Rache, thought you said she got the hots of Megan Fox that you wanna bang her hard ahaha!]

[Rafa: Ha Ha! I don’t think she’s a cougar though ha ha!]

[Luca: So define cougar?]

[Rafa: Google it!]

[Luca: Okay. Oh here, it says woman aging 40 or above who dates younger guys.]

[Rafa: What the fuck! You literally googled it!? Ha ha! Are that fucking serious?!]

[Luca: Want some answer? Google it]

[Troy: Okay. This is nonsense! Luca it’s you turn!]

Luca: I look in the mirror sometimes. Do you think I’m being conscious? I guess its okay to check how you look sometimes. I just want to be presentable in front of people. Hence, I’m good at fixing things. Not really everything, but I can say most.

Troy: I’m not conscious about how I look. Its either you like me or not. But I have to admit I’m not that good at fixing things but I can fix thing. But really not that good. But really I can fix things.

16.Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.

Rafa: I prefer girls’ point of view when it comes to things concerning girls. If I told these things to my mates, I don’t think I can find or hear any solutions or good advices from them. Besides girls know better since they’re girls too.

Luca: Only if I can’t handle the situation. I ask my girls friends about their opinion and point of view if I really have no clue and if my plan doesn’t go my way. It’s not showing weakness. On my opinion, it’s showing how sincere your intentions are since you ask from a primary source.

Troy: If I want things to work my way, I ask my girl friends or her girl friends too. I’m a guy who loves to impress people that matter to me. Since a good outcome comes from a good research, like what Luca said, primary source are her same breed, girls.

Note:

Hope you had fun time reading and learned something about guys. Like I always say, we tried our best to answer or give our own opinion on this matter. So till the next ;)

Signing out, Troy :D