You ask, We answer chapter

The question came from @nicoleluvsyu. Sorry for this late post. But wherever she is right now, I know she’ll be reading this. R.I.P. Nicole.

Why are boys so confusing? I mean like one day they are all romantic and then the next they say you’re being too pushy! It’s just so confusing to know what a boy’s thinking about you. So how can we know what a boy is thinking?

Rafa: Don’t blame it all to us. Girls are complicated beings too. Maybe you’re being too clingy for him. Just always remember to maintain balance. Remember too much is bad and too less is bad either. It gets really annoying when you’re acting too much on your guy. Keep it chill and sometimes let him do his part. And you wanna know how he is thinking? Ask him ha ha!   

[Luca: You hit it! Finally you’re making sense.]

[Troy: Thumbs up!]

[Rafa: I don’t like to disappoint, especially when someone sees the light in me ha ha and this has to be serious.]

Luca: Guys are “visual creatures” they notice everything about girls that way, especially if you’re that special girl for him. Maybe it’s your body language that’s pissing him off. Maybe you’re doing some stuff with other guys that he sees you’re also doing to him. And this is the first, but I agree with Rafa, maybe you’re clinging on him too much that it suffocates him. Let loose sometimes and let him do his part as well. I think you better ask him what his problem why he acts that way. Sometimes it’s not bad to ask and misunderstanding can be avoided as well.

Troy: If boys are confusing, even more are the girls. Look at it this way, some guys are not showy or doesn’t like PDA, so “maybe” he tends to act or say things like that because of that or you are over acting. Like what this two boys up here said, confront him. Everything can be fix by talking things out.

Note:

So we’re truly sorry for the delay @nicoleluvsyu. Hope this helped your questioning mind, wherever you are. We don’t know what really happened but we’re praying for the best. We’ll miss you. May you rest in peace.

And for those other questions, we’ll definitely answer them all. More chapters to come! And thank you readers. We already reached 8,000+ readers :) It would be better if you vote for it as well? Haaha just thinking out loud ;)