You ask, We answer chapter

1.      What do you guys think of girls with mustaches?

Rafa: I’ve seen one when I went abroad. I think it’s alright if I’m just a looker. But if she’ll be my girl, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I find it weird and unattractive. That might be a turn off for me. And girls should be neat and presentable. I can’t imagine me kissing a babe with mustaches. I feel like gagging myself with a spoon. Ah just gross ha ha! No offense to ladies who wants mustaches on their face but I don’t think I can stand that.

Luca: Like I said before, I like my girl presentable and neat. Facial hairs are seriously a turn off for me. I like to her to be all clean and soft skin especially her face and body. So I don’t think mustaches would do well for me. That’s how I subjective opinion.

              [T: Hmm.. I wonder if we caught Rafa kissing a chick with mustaches hahah!]

[L: I can’t imagine. But brah, he’s the man of all trades, I mean as long as she got some hot bod, he’ll go for the green ahaha!]

[R: Wow what’s this you guys tripping on me now? Didn’t I make my statement clear? I don’t go for chicks with some shit her face. And yo Troy, just answer the question for Christ sake!]

Troy: Hahah someone’s defensive! Anyway, I don’t like chicks with mustaches. The song of Ne-yo Think like a man but act like a woman suits this. Do I have to further explain? I think this is cool.

Note:

Chapter dedicated to @xXBethanyIsTheNameXx. Thanks for the question chica. And I wonder what the hell made you come up with this question? Hahah! But this is a good and weird question.

Anyway, we still got a few questions to answer. And we’ll try to upload another one within the week. Since might not be able to update this for a while, since you know its summer and time to be a bummer.

Thanks readers we are loving you more and more everyday hahah. A vote and comment would be highly appreciated :)  

Signing out, Troy :D