Chapter 11: Hospital Fun

Sighing, I ruffle my hair in frustration as I get out of the truck with Hoseok. When we told the others last night that I had to go in today, Jungkook once again offered for someone to come with and after that they weren't going to let me go alone. Since the youngest three had school, they weren't allowed to come with and so Hoseok offered.

Biting my lip, we go in and I get signed in while Hoseok finds us a seat. I've never actually been here for myself. I've brought others to doctors offices and I've been here with Jiminie before, but never for myself. I've never actually been checked out by any doctors.

"Calm down. There's no reason to be so worried, Saejing. Everything's fine." Hoseok tells me quietly as we wait for my name to be called.

"I've never been here for myself before. I've joined others in going to doctors appointments but never gone to one for myself. Yes, there's a reason to be worried. Multiple for that matter." I answer, keeping my voice just as low.

"Song Saejing?" Someone calls my name just then. Taking a deep breath, I bite my lip as Hoseok and I stand. Walking over to the woman, she gives us a smile as she leads us back to a room.

"Ms. Song, have you been to the doctors in a while? We can't seem to find any records on you." She asks once she's brought us into a room and closed the door. I shake my head.

"I've not been to a doctor since I was born." I answer honestly. She frowns but nods her head.

"Alright. Well, let's figure out what's brought you here to begin with so that we have that information for the doctor. After that, I'd like to run through some things so that we can get appropriate records on you. We can't seem to find anything at all. But anyways. What has brought you here?" She asks, looking up at me curiously.

"I've been having pain in my right shoulder for a little over a month now. It's slowly gotten worse but it's consistent, hasn't gone away at all." I answer with a sigh. She frowns, nodding her head and taking down notes.

"Okay. I'll make sure the doctor knows. I'm just going to take your vitals at the moment. Another nurse will be in a little bit afterwards so that she can handle taking care of getting your records set up." She explains. I just nod my head.

She goes through the routine that I've seen them go through with others. Taking my pulse. Taking my blood pressure. Checking eyes and ears and whatnot. She leaves afterwards without another word. Biting my lip nervously, I don't understand how they literally have nothing on me.

"It's okay, Saejing. They probably just misplaced your file or something. They'll probably want to take some blood and other stuff so that they can just replace it. Make sure they've got all correct information on you." Hoseok tries to comfort. I just sigh, nodding my head.

"What has you so worried anyways?" He asks curiously.

"I don't need anybody seeing certain things, Hoseok. Jiminie and I keep our past lives very private and we do it for a reason." I answer, not trying to be cold at all.

He just nods in response before someone else comes in. Just as he'd figured, the man comes in and takes some blood and does some other things that I'm not sure what they're going for before leaving again.

"See? Nothing too terrible, right?" He tells me with a smile.

I just nod my head, not having it in me to pull a smile onto my face. With nobody seeming to show up again within the next few minutes, I pull out my phone and notebook from my bag so that I can be productive and get some work done. I don't know how much time passes by before someone finally walks in again. Looking up, it's a new woman.