Chapter 4: Explanations

I don't think more than a few seconds pass after the boys have all moved from their chairs behind me, that Jimin pulls his hands from me and shoves me away. Not having expected the sudden push, I stumble and fall backwards over one of the chairs.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jing?! Why? Why does it have to be you! I can take care of myself! I told you to stay the hell away from me!" He cries out angrily. Squeezing my eyes shut in pain as I try to catch my breath, I'd hit my head fairly hard when I fell and I don't have the energy with my hangover to be getting myself back up immediately.

"Jiminie, stop it! It's not like I asked for it to be me, okay? I tried to have him let it be one of your bandmates. You're damn lucky that I was even here, otherwise you'd have gotten admitted into the goddamn hospital for months." I groan from the floor, slowly pulling myself up to rest back on my elbows. He's got tears in his eyes as he watches me angrily.

"Why were you even there yesterday to begin with?! Huh? I told you to stay away!" He cries out, the glare in his eyes watery from the tears. Pulling myself slowly up back onto my feet, I shake my head.

"I wasn't there for you yesterday, Jiminie. I was there for Stray Kids and my own band. And for fucks sake, stop working out occasionally." I tell him, rubbing the back of my head in pain. His eyes soften before worry begins to fill them.

"Shit, Jing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to -" He starts to apologize before I shake my head.

"Jiminie, you didn't do anything. I'm perfectly fine, I just have a headache is all. I didn't sleep well last night. Calm down. You're okay." I say, softening my voice as I give him a small smile.

"Are you sure? I shoved you really hard and -" He slowly begins to cry.

"Jiminie, stop it. You didn't do anything wrong, okay? I should've known you were going to do that and I didn't think. You've got to stop being so hard on yourself." I tell him gently, wiping away his tears. He just sighs in response.

"You know, you're just like a damn butterfly." He mutters frustratedly. I chuckle at his words, looking at the boy in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask softly. His tears slowing, he looks up at me with a small pout.

"You're always around when things aren't going well. You're always getting yourself into shit that could easily rip you apart if you're not careful. You really do need to start learning to care less. You're going to get yourself hurt one of these times and it's not going to something you can just easily recover from." He explains, a small smile on his face. I just smile and shake my head at the boy, glad he's okay.

Jimin POV

"Miss, can you come out here to fill out the paperwork for us?" A nurse comes into the room a few seconds later. Saejing nods her head as she steps away from me. I frown in response though.

"Shouldn't Jin be the one filling out papers since he's the oldest and he lives with me?" I question. Jing smiles as she turns back towards me.

"Finish eating, Jiminie. Last I checked, I'm the only one anymore who knows all of your medical information these days. He'd have a fun time trying to fill it all out himself." She tells me with a stern voice. I sigh, knowing she's serious about me finishing eating as I'd stopped when the doctor came in.

"So, Jiminie. Who's your girlie friend?" Kookie teases once she's left the room. I just roll my eyes at him.

"She was just a friend of mine from when we were younger." I answer.

"You seem a little too annoyed at her presence to have just been a friend. Maybe an ex girlfriend?" Tae winks.

"I shoved her away years ago." I explain why we aren't close. Though, they don't seem to buy it as the hyungs all look on in amusement.