Chapter 20- The Aftermath

After the trip everything was pretty mellow for me. I really wasn't used to the staying home kind of thing since I had been travelling for a few months now. I stayed home and helped my mom pick stuff out for her wedding. Who knew there were so many things that could happen at a wedding!

Which music should we play? What dressed should we wear? What flowers?

IT'S TOO MUCH!

However, my mother went to try on her wedding gown a few days ago. She looked so good in white, and she seemed so happy! I guess Sheppo is really making her happy.

So I should be happy for her too.

We also tried on the bridesmaid outfits. There were 3 bridesmaids: My mother's best friend, her sister and I. My mother decided to make us wear strapless PINK dresses.

Of all the colours in the world, she had to choose pink!!

But it's her wedding so I have to co-operate and smile like I'm really happy with her choice.

Mr.Sheppo (I should really learn his first name.. I think it's Jason or something like that..) had three best men. His best friend, another teacher and Elliot.. I don't know why he chose Elliot but whatever. They got it easy! All they have to wear is a tuxedo,black pants, white dress shirt and a pink tie.

We rehearsed for the wedding a few times, and the married couple thought that Elliot and I were still friends so that we would walk into the wedding together.

UGH.

I'll just grin and bear it. Even though it kills to see him with other girls everyday.

I'm not the jealous type.. I just care about the people that I love.

I went back to school and I was greeted by some people but none that really mattered to me. Sometimes I saw Elliot in the halls but we never made eye contact anymore. I tried but he didn't seem to even spare a glance at the girl he travelled with for such a long time..

Elliot had gone on with his life too. He went back to playing football, getting good grades and being surrounded with his guy friends and girl friends all day long.

Life was just like before..

When we didn't even know each other.

He changed me. I can't even pull a prank anymore, because my conscience kicks up and makes me feel bad about pulling it. Just the other day I tried throwing water balloons at people but it was like the balloon was glued in my hand.

Not only that but even my grades got better.. I went from a C+ to a B+.. My teachers are convinced that I am cheating and they even made me pass more tests than the rest of the class. And I passed all of them. My best subject; was World History.

Now even doing my homework made me think of Elliot.

Sigh. What was I going to do now?

We are having a school assembly in a few days that will show ALL our videos that we recorded all around the world. Elliot is taking care of the footage, since I have no idea how to do that.

I can't wait to see what he'll put into the video. We also have to answer questions from the student body.. Kind of like a press conference!

Will it be a flop?

Will it be the best time ever?

I guess we'll have to find out in a few days..

In the mean time I'll just go watch reruns of old 90's shows..

AGAIN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww.. Arianne is all alone.

Poor darling.

Only 2 chapters left! :)

I love your comments by the way! Don't be shy to tell me what you think about my work! :)

*Live*Laugh*Love

*Stargirl555*