Chapter 2- All set and ready to go!

ARIANNE'S POV

I got home, and was greeted by my mom.

" Hey mom! Guess what? I went to the principal's office today and-''

She didn't look up from the book she was reading.

" What else is new?"

Oh, how I love my mom!

" Well, apparently, I'm going on a trip around the world for 4 months with a nerd!"

She finally looked up, and grinned.

" A nerd, you say?"

" Yeah, it kinda sucks...wait. I just told you I was going around the world, and all you care about is the nerd?!"

" Well yeah... who knows? Maybe you'll end up finding someone like you?"

I smirked.

" Me going out with a nerd?! I doubt it."

I headed back upstairs, and started packing. Hmm... What kind of clothes should I bring? When in doubt, throw it in!

ELLIOT'S POV

I told a few more of my friends about the great news, and some girls ended up hearing it. At the end of the day, I was coming back from my classes, when I was mobbed by a dozen crazed girls, who were begging me to send them gifts and postcards from my destinations. I finally broke free, and ran to my car. Sigh. These girls are so annoying. I bet if I was just a regular nerd, who wasn't on the football team, they wouldn't even know I existed. I drove home, and when I got there, I grabbed a suitcase, and threw all my clothes in. I don't know what I will wear and when I will need to wear it, but I'll be prepared.

3 DAYS LATER....

ARIANNE'S POV

Elliot and I met up with the principal when we got to the airport .Mr.Sheppo starting telling us about the rules of this "educational trip", but I really wasn't listening. All I could hear was Mr.Sheppo's speech.

"Bzz.... Bzz..... Bzz... Camera... Bzz... Bzz.... Arianne??!"

" Wha- Wha?"

Elliot  and Mr. Sheppo were staring at me.

" Arianne, you need to listen! Here are the rules for this trip, 1) Do not post any innapropriate posts. 2) Do not do anything bad. And you must make a webcast every 2nd day of your trip. Any questions?"

Elliot grinned at me, but I rolled my eyes.

" We're clear sir."

Who in this world calls a principal "sir?!" Mr. Sheppo walked us to our gate.

" Now, your destination for this week is... "

Elliot's eyes got wide, and I grinned. Awsome! Nothing could ruin this trip.. only the loser standing beside me, yapping his head off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Now, the destination is unknown... No one knows... except for me :D Every new place they will be in, i'll write a bit in the language. :D Yaaaaay :D Don't forget to check out my story " Brace Face"! And don't be shy, vote, fan, and comment! I love hearing your thoughts on my stories!

*Stargirl555*