Chapter 5-Crepes, Creepers, and Catastrophes

This is dedicated to my baby sister, who helped me figure out why Arianne was afraid of heights! <3 <3

ARIANNE'S POV

Our week in Paris passed quickly, and who knew "educational web-casts" could be fun? We brought that camera everywhere, under  L'Arche de Triomphe, on top of the Eiffel Tower. Eli thought  I was really funny on the Eiffel Tower, as I was scared of heights, and I stuttered the whole time during the webcast. I punched him in the arm for dragging me all the way up here.

We left from out hotel,  and the staff seemed all too happy when they saw us heading out with our luggage. I was in the airport now, with Eli.

" No, Po from Kung Fu Panda is WAY better than Miley Cyrus!"

"No. Miley Cyrus is HOT."

I laughed at that. Who knew Eli, the nerdy football player, thought Miley Cyrus was.. HOT? Out of no where, my tummy decided to join the conversation.

" GURGLE GURGLE GURGLE"

I nodded in approval.

" My stomach agrees. Po is much better than Miley Cyrus. My tummy also says it is hungry."

He laughed, and pointed to a Crepe stand.

" Wanna go there?"

I nodded, and my stomach gurgled again.

" My stomach wants to go there too."

He looked at me, shaked his head, and started walking.

We got there, and we were greated by a guy about our age.

" Hello, what can I get you?"

He looked bored. Eli spoke first.

" I'll have a... ( Crepe a la Cerise)  crepe a laa sseryse."

The guy laughed, and muttered something about stupid Americans.

" And what about you?"

When he talked to me, the boredom got sucked right out of his eyes.

" Umm.. I'll have a (Crepe avec Nutella) Crepe ovaac Nootellaaa, I'm sorry if my French sucks."  

He looked at me, and bared a seductive smile.

" That's okay, ma jolie, it is a hard language."

I looked over to Eli, who seemed mad, with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Huh. Wonder what that's about? The boy (His name was Pierre), gave us our crepes, and we walked off. 

Eli seemed super frustrated, because he was seriously ripping the pancake up like he was ripping someone's head off.

" Dude, who crapped on your cornflakes?"

" Huh? Oh it's nothing.. I'm just a little tired."

Tired? YA RIGHT! I took a bite out of my crepe, and savoured it. Mhmm.. it tastes like chocolate, and paper... wait. Paper? I looked in my crepe, and found a piece of paper. WTF?! It was all folded up, so I unfolded it, and looked at the message. 

* Bonjour Baby! If you are ever bored, just text my number. - Pierre (384- 485)

" What the fuck?!" Eli looked at me, and snatched the paper from my hands.

" Taking stuff from people's hands isn't nice Mister."

He just stuck his tongue out, and read the message.

" You're... not actually.. gonna text him back right?"

I looked at him, and rolled my eyes.

" No father... gimme that."