Chapter 10- A Disney Tragedy

ELI'S POV

" Hurry up Eli!! You're too slow!!"

The principal wanted us to go to Magic Kingdom, in order to study the "Quality of Life" of Americans, and to make a web cast in front of the castle. I was pretty mellow about it, while Ari was taking it to a whole new level.

" OH MY GOSH! IT'S WINNIE THE POOH! WE GOTTA GO SEE HIM LATER!!!"

"ARI!!!"

" AND WE GOTTA GO BUY SOME MICKEY EARS! THEY HAVE SOME CUTE GRADUATION ONES, AND I WA-"

" ARI SHADDUP!!" 

She blushed and looked around. I knew she was really happy, but seriously?

" Let's have a seat, and start our web cast."

I took her hand, and leaded her to a seat. She blushed again. She's cute when she blushes.

" Hello everyone back home! We're in Orlando, Florida, in a VERY crowded Disney Park, also known as Magic Kingdom."

" Hiiii everyone!"

" So everyone that is here has a great quality of life."

I moved the camera around, filming a guy talking on his cell phone.

" When you are at a Disney Park, and you have a cellphone, then you have a pretty good quality of life." 

" MICKEY MOOOUUSSEEE!!!"

I jumped, and threw the camera up in the air. (Un)luckily for me, Ari caught it, and decided to start her own narration.

" This is Arianne Parker, giving you a 360 of Magic Kingdom! At 130 degrees, there is a fat old man eating a burger, while strolling around on his scooter. At 240 degrees, there is a family of nerds on Segways!"

She turned the camera back on her.

"Talk about quality of life!" 

I reached for the camera, and ripped it out of her hands.

" That's it for today folks! This is Elliot Anderson and Arianne Parker, to infinity and beyyoooooooonndd!!!"

The little red light stopped blinking. 

" Hey, let's go on some rides!"

"Alright, which one?"

" Umm.. Splash Mountain!" 

She grabbed my hand, and we ran to the large mountain.  This ride would be fun!

1 HOUR LATER

" AHH! WHEN WILL WE HAVE OUR TURN!?!

" Be patient Ari."

" I've been patient! Now, I'm just bored!"

A bored 21 year old man came out.

" We need 12 people. Come on."

Ari and I ended up being the 11th and 12th person. We were with a man and his three kids, a cute couple. and a small group of boys, that looked about our age. We boarded on the ride, and Ari made a little noise.

" Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. just a little scared.. I'm not completely over my fear of heights yet.."

I slipped my hand into hers, and gave it a little squeeze.

"Don't worry. If you're scared, I'll be right here for you."

She gave me a small smile, and the ride headed upwards. She gasped, and I could feel her hands shaking with fear and excitement. The ride went higher and higher. We were seated in the middle cart,  the second of the three. The couple, the man and his three children were seated in the front car,  and the group of boys were in the last cart. The ride finally descended, making everyone scream. Ari was screaming, crying AND laughing at the same time, so I wasn't sure whether she was happy or scared. Perhaps a bit of both. We were welcomed back to sea level with a HUGE splash of water. Everyone was laughing now, except for one of the man's kids, who was scared right out of his pants.

" That was so much fun Eli! Let's do it again!!!!"

Our group got off on the platform, and we headed down the stairs.

" Hey dude! Watch out!"

One of the boys from the group bumped into Ari. She lost her balance, and fell down the stairs. I grabbed her arm, and was dragged down with her. I heard a crunch,a clunk, and everything went black. The last thing I heard was Ari screaming.. Ari.. Need.. Ari.

***

Should I finish the chapter here?

Nah.

***

I opened my eyes, and was utterly confused. Where was I? Where was Ari?! My nostrils were almost instantly filled with a scent that I truly despised. Disinfectants. I was in a hospital. Damn it.

"Oh good. You are awake."

A middle aged man came in, and started feeling my head. What the hell?

" Uhh.. sir? May I ask, why are you feeling my head?"

He frowned, and wrote down some junk on his clipboard.

" Hmm.. short term memory loss. Don't worry, you will remember soon enough. You fell down a few stairs, and hit your head quite hard on a pole. So hard, you were knocked out cold, when the paramedics arrived on the scene. You will be out of here in an hour or so. Your friend, however..."

I sat in an upright position, but my head felt like someone hit it with a hammer.

"Calm down. If you get too stressed, your head will not heal."

I nodded, and lied back down. He was a doctor for crying out loud! I wanted to get out of here and see Ari, so I obeyed.

" Her leg landed in an awkward position, which crushed the bones in her leg. If your body hadn't been there to stop her leg from going any farther, she would have never been able to walk again."

I tensed up. Her leg was... broken?!

" Will she be okay?"

" We had to put her under anesthetics, so we could mend up her leg. She will wake up soon."

He got up, and pulled a curtain away. Lying beside me, was Ari. She seemed so peaceful, yet frightening, with her enormous leg cast. The doctor gave me a wink.

" She's a keeper. Don't lose her. Before we put her asleep, the only thing she would talk about was you."

He walked away, leaving me alone, with my sleeping beauty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww! What a cute chapter! I had that idea in mind for a while, and I really hope you all liked it! :D I also did Eli's POV this time.. interesting, don'tcha think?

PICTURE #1= Splaaash mountaaain!

Have a happy Easter, eat chocolate ( not too much though,) and have fun =)

Just don't fall down stairs or anything...

Vomment!

*Live*Laugh*Love

*Stargirl555*