Chapter 8- Forgive and Forget.

ARIANNE'S POV

It was webcast time, and we weren't even talking to each other. The red blinking sign was there for the past 20 minutes, and neither of us had said anything.  I was the first one to break the awkward silence.

" Well Eli? Since you seem to know everything, why don't you say something to the camera??"

He scowled.

" Well why don't you go find Antonio?! Maybe he knows more than me."

And with that, he stomped away, leaving me alone to talk about a country I didn't even know about. Alright Arianne... let's tackle this monster.

" Hey everyone back home. I'm Arianne, and I am alone, as you can see, because Eli didn't feel like it. Anyway, did you know that the gelato in Venice rocks?! For those of you who didn't know, gelato is ice cream in Italian. I did not see the Volturi yet, and I'm pretty sure I will not either. Although I did see a yellow car, like Alice's.... ANYWAY!

The rest of the webcast was entertaining, filled with random facts , but not very educational.

" This is Arianne Parker,  going TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOND!"

I shut the camera, and sighed. Signing off wasn't fun without Eli. But that stupid jerk decided that he had the right to meddle into my love life.

My stuff was all packed up, because it was time to leave Venice. I grabbed my bags, and threw them out into the hall. After locking my door, I headed for Eli's room. I tried opening it, but the door was locked

" HEY NERD! HURRY UP! OUR PLANE LEAVES IN 3 HOURS!!"

He opened the door, and scowled. His eyes were full of hate, disbelief, and a tinge of sadness.

" Be patient... geez.."

I heard him mutter something about a flirt. I shut the door on his face, and he groaned. Teaches him for callign me a flirt. I trudged back to my door, and grabbed my belongings. Crap. That's heavy. 

I made my way towards the lobby, when I felt like a weight had been pulled off of me. No seriously. Half of what I was carrying was gone! I mentally started freaking out. Where did my stuff go?! Great! The plane leaves in 2 1/2 hours, and I'm luggagless in Venice! 

" Is everything alright?"

Standing before me, was Eli, grinning. 

" Eli!? What the hell?! You were just in your room! And now- you're here!"

He laughed, and smirked evilly.

" Well I'm just cool like that. And by the way, WE still need to do that webcast."

It was my turn to smirk this time.

" Sorry, it's already filmed and sent. Your ship came by, and you missed it."

I noticed a cab parked in front of the hotel, and I assumed it was ours. I threw my belongings into the trunk, and noticed a few other bags. Huh. Elliot probably brought his stuff in here before me. I threw myself into the cab, when I ended up sitting on someone's lap.

" Antonio!?"

He grinned.

" Hey beautiful!"

I scowled, and slapped him.

" Two timing jerk."

Antonio's face was filled with regret. Half of his face was red, which made my day a little better. Just a little. I raced out of the cab, and grabbed my stuff. Worst day ever.

ELI'S POV

When we finally got to the airport, Ari still wasn't talking to me. I still don't know why!?  I never did anything to her... except ruin her date... and meddle into her love life... yeah. I can see why she is mad now.

We boarded onto our plane, and sat down. I got the window seat, as always. She totally ignored me, as she placed her ear buds into her ears. I drifted off to sleep, hoping the flight wouldn't be too bumpy.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

" Sir? Excuse me sir?"

I opened my eyes, to find a air hostess shaking my shoulder, and a middle aged man.

" Ughh Whaat?"

" We have a family who wants to be together, but the father would look to change spots, from where he is in row A15 . Would one of you be willing to trade spots with him?

I was about to answer, when Arianne stood up.

" I would be MORE than happy to switch spots with you, sir."

She glanced back, and gave me a smirk. What!? God... that girl makes me mad...

For the next few hours, I kept glancing back at Ari. She had fallen asleep, leaning against the window. Aw.. she was cute when she slept. She stirred,and opened her eyes. Her eyes closed, but opened again, this time, wide like saucers. Her face was still on the window, and she was petrified. I got unbuckled my seat belt, and headed to row A15.

As I got closer, I could see more of her facial features. Her big, blue, gorgeous eyes were filled with tears, and one managed to escape from her eyes, trickling down her rosy cheeks.

When I finally got to her, the tears were flowing at full speed now. There was an empty seat beside her, with her bags on it. I threw her bags down on the floor, and grabbed Ari's hand.

" Ari. Ari, look at me."

She didn't say anything. She kept looking outside, speechless.

" Eli. It's... it's..."

I waited for the sobs, but instead, she started grinning.

" Wow! Look at the view! It's so beautiful!"

Now, I was the shocked one. Ari wasn't afraid of heights anymore?!

" Eli? Are you okay?"

I snapped out of my thinking bubble, and noticed my hand was still in hers.

" Ari. I'm so sorry for everything I did. I was just a jerk, and I was just jealous bcause I really like you, and I couldn't stand seeing you in the arms on another man, and I just didn't unde-"

She interupted my apologies with a kiss. I kissed her back. We stayed like this for a few minutes, until I heard a little kid yelling at us.

" EWWWW!! COOTIES!!!"

We pulled away, and laughed. I decided to bring back my stuff to sit with Ari. We talked and talked for hours. I told her about my life, and she told me about hers. It was the first tie we ever had a "deep"  conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooo everyoooone!

Sorry I could not upload earlier, here is a list of excuses why.

1) My dog at my laptop.

2) Then he got sick.

3) I had to pack for my trip to Florida.

Let's get some things cleared up here ok? I don't have a dog, so it couldn't eat my laptop. BUT: I was packing for my trip to Florida. In fact, I am in the hotel, and I am taking a plane flight early tommorow... TOO EARLY.

You guys should be happy too, because my braces are currently killing me at the moment, and I am sacrificing myself for all of you guys, because I love you. Yes. I do.

Vote, Comment, Fan, Live, Laugh, Love.

G'NIGHT FOLKS! I'm off to bed.

*Stargirl555*