Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 10

I held the folder, with the gender of the baby, in my hand tightly. I was filled up with joy every time I think about it...

We got into the car... I was practically bouncing in my seat for the most part of the ride home...

"Hazel, jumpy much?" my dad asked chuckling.

"Nope, not at all..." I said using sarcasm.

"Kyle's parents are going to be at the house when we get home..." he noted.

I sighed and nodded my head... That brought back some pain and sorrow.

I leaned back in my seat... looking out the window now... I saw the autumn leave falling off the trees and onto the road.

I watched out the window for a good 10 minutes before anything was said.

"You got real quiet..." my dad noted. I never really noticed...

"Oh... well I guess I did..." I sighed. I looked in the mirror and noticed my dad's eyes looking at me...

"What do you think Kyle's parents will say?" he asked...

"They will probably be all happy..." I sighed.

"Is that a bad thing?" he questioned me.

"No... its just they will be happy..." I said. My dad sighed and focused on his driving...

We pulled up to the house a few minutes later... I saw Kyle's parent's car waiting in the driveway... I sighed as I got out of the car; I knew they would be waiting for me inside. I clutched the folder closer to me...

I walked up the porch steps and inside, my dad came following behind. His parents looked at me with wide eyes.

I smiled awkwardly and said: "Hi..?"

"Well sit sit! Tell us what you found out!" his mom said excitedly. I sat on the couch and opened up the folder, slowly...

"I'm going to call the baby: baby A. Why you ask, because that's a cool name for a baby..." I said. I handed the picture to his mom.

"It's a boy..." I sighed...

I opened up the folder some more, about to revile the biggest surprise.

"Then this is baby B..." I said. Reviling that I'm having twins... They all looked at me in shock.

"It's a girl..." I said. I got me a baby Kyle and a baby me!!

They looked at me in shock.

"T- Twins." His dad said... I nodded my head...

The rest of my family didn't blink... it got kind of awkward...

I think my mom could tell it was awkward for me so she tried to talk...

"Well that's very exciting Hazel..." she started.

"Yep... it is..." I sighed. "I'm going to need some picture frames for these, mom..." I said.

"I might have a few in my room lying around..." she said... thinking if she did or not.

"Oh ok..." I said.

"Can I have my pictures back now? It's kind of late and I need to put them up and get some sleep..." I said. His parents handed me the pictures and I put them back into the folder...

"Thanks..." is said. I got up from my seat and went up into my room. I changed into some jersey shorts and a big t-shirt. I took my hair out of the loose pony tail and sighed. I crawled in my bed and turned off my lamp.

I got comfy under my covers and very quickly fell asleep...

~~~~

His hand gently went over my body. I watched his eyes as he was looking at my body. He noticed that I was looking at him and put his lips up in a half smile... I smiled too.

"I'm happy you don't hold grudges." He whispered to me.

"Kyle... you have know me all my life, you know that I never hold grudges..." I whispered back.

He smiled some more. He kissed me, and I didn't want to loose him again...

He stopped and looked deep into my eyes... I blushed.

"I want to go see my kids..." he said to me. When he said that he smiled, I and got all excited. I quickly got up from my bed and led him to the baby's room.

They were sleeping so we went in there very quietly.

He went to the first crib, which had little Karston in it.

"He looks just like you..." I murmured. Kyle looked at me and then went back to looking at his son...

I went over to Harmony's crib. She was stirring, starting to wake up. I picked her up and she rubbed her huge bright blue eyes and looked at me.

"Well you took a long nap now didn't you?" I said to her. She looked around and was out of it. She put her head on my shoulder and started to play with my hair...

Karston was still sleeping like a rock, so we just left the room.

We walked back to my room and sat down on my bed...

"She has curly hair like you..." Kyle noted...

"And blue eyes... but I never had blue eyes..." I sighed. I sat her down on the bed and she looked at Kyle and studied him. Kyle touched her very gently and she grabbed his hand... I smiled and he did too...

"She knows who you are..." I said. Kyle looked at me, like he was debating on something...

"Hazel, you know I want to be with you forever right..." he said.

"Yeah, and I want to be with you..." I sighed.

He got up, with Harmony, and set her in her little play pen. He walked over to me and moved my hair away from my neck.

"Promise you won't be mad at me if I do this..." he whispered to me.

"Do what?" I asked. He didn't answer. His lips touched the base of my neck, and his hand arched my neck sideways.

"This might hurt a little Hazel..." he whispered quickly. Then I got what he was going to do. Panic rushed through me.

"Kyle no-"I tried to get out, but it was too late. He bit me and pain rushed through me. I couldn't breathe, like everything around me was closing in on me. I started to black out a bit. I lost all my thought and went blank.

~~~~

I shot straight up in bed. Breathing heavily. I was sweating all over. I looked at my clock and it was 4:03 a.m.

I saw a figure move out of the corner of my eye, my head snapped in the direction. It was to my windows. They were open.

I could've sworn I closed them, I always keep them closed, and the only way you could really open them was from the outside.

I got out of bed and closed the windows. I looked outside before I did. I thought I heard someone sigh, but it was just probably my imagination.

~~ Hey!! You like? I hope so!! This chapter goes out to my friend Cadhla, me and her have been going through a lot lately, and I just want to make this up for her. I feel like she is my sister, and I hope she feels the same way about me too. So this chapter is for her, in hopes that we can better our relationship! I hope y'all liked the names I picked out for the babies in this chapter. I might not use them in the future, so I need help with names!! Pick out 2 boy names that start with K and two girl names that start with H!! Who ever get's the highest votes in names wins!!! That's all for now!! Thanks for reading!!!~~