Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 6

I got really bored so I went over to Anna-Bells house.

"Sup Chicka!" She said as I walked into her room.

"Girl nothing..." I said. I plopped on her face, and sighed.

"Gosh you must get bored a lot. I mean since Kyle is still in school and all..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, it does get boring...so that's why I can over here." I said. She laughed.

"Well watcha wanna do? I got board games and a game booklet type thing..." she said.

"When did you get that game thing?" Last time I was over here she didn't have it.

"A few days ago... So wanna play it?" She got all excited and started jumping in her seat. Anna-Bell is a kid when it comes to games!

"Haha sure why not..." I sighed.

"She jumped out of her seat and got the book type thing.

"Ok let's see. The rules are: you must do what it says and you can't back out..." She read off the back. I laughed. That just made my day...

"Ok...who goes first?" I asked. She gave me the retarded look.

"We go at the same time dumb butt." She said. I laughed at her and she chuckled.

She flipped through the pages until she found one.

"This one!" She said. She handed me the book so I could read it.

"Lord no! I'm not peeing on a friggin stick!"

"A stick that could change your life forever!"

"ALL THE MORE REASON NOT TO DO IT!" I said,

"Don't be a baby come on!"

"I'm not a baby, but if I find out I'm having one...you're dead..." I sighed.

"Let's do this thing!" She got on her knees on her floor and pulled out a small box from under her bed. It had a lot of 'stuff' in it.

"Gosh girl! Are you a prosti or something?"

She shook her head, and got out 2 of the retarded sticks. She gave me one.

"Pray for a sad face...." She said. "I'll do mine first..." She sighed.

While she did her thing I sat on her bed... I don't get why I have to do this.

She came back a few minutes later...

"Sad face..." She said laughing. "Your turn..."

I sighed and went to the bathroom...and peed on the friggin retarded stick... After I did that I left the bathroom and waited for the retarded result.

"You know I hate you right?" I said.

"Awww thanks I love you too!!" She said.

I sat on her bed and waited...

"You know it's going to come out a sad face right? So why are you waiting so much?" She said.

"Yeah I know...." I said. I looked at the stick again and gasped.

"What?" she asked. I just handed it too her.

"Oh. My. God." She said.

How did this happen... I mean like I thought it was supposed to take two weeks...not less then 24 hours.... And besides that...dangit! This should've hit me last night: I thought he was being safe.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3" she answered

"I...I gotta go..."

"Good luck..." she said.

I ran out of the house and went straight to Kyle's. I got out of my car and went inside...his mom didn't care...

"Hey sweetie." She said to me. She was on the couch watching some TV.

"Hey..." I said. She studied me for a second.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Should I tell her...?

"Nothing... just going to Kyle's room." I sighed.

"Hmm ok..." she said. I went up to Kyle's room and sat on his bed. I leaned back on my elbows. I can't believe this...

I heard the front door open and close. The door opened and it was Kyle.

"Hey babe..." I said as he walked in. He set his stuff down and sat next to me.

"Hey, missed you, how was your day?" he asked.

"Fine..." I felt a little worried....

"What's wrong? Everything ok?" He asked panicked. Ok here is goes...

"You know how you're changing and all..."

"Yeah..."

"Does that have the same thing to do with kids, like if I were to get pregnant, would I know the next day?" I asked...if he didn't get it now...then I don't know how to put it...

"Umm yes, actually, it's weird though, my dad told me about it." He said. I sighed.

"Today I was over at Anna-Bell's. We where really bored, so we played a game..." I said. He smiled a little bit. But he won't like the outcome.

"What did y'all do?" he said laughing a little bit.

"Ummm...I'm pregnant." I said.

His face had no emotion. I lay down on the bed and waited for him to say something.

"What should we do?" he whispered.

"I don't know..." I whispered back. He sighed and out his head in his hands.

"We can't get rid of it..." he said.

"I know..." I said.

"You think we should tell your dad?"

"No...."

"Why?"

"He will make me get rid of...her?"

"Her? And no he won't... your 18."

"Yes her... so, I still don't want to..."

"Stubborn..."

"Yep..."

"So what do we do know?"

"I don't know."

I lay on my back and lifted up my shirt a little, to see my stomach. It hit me then. I'm pregnant. I have a living breathing, moving, baby inside me! How can I do this... I mean like...ugh.

I felt something move inside me.

I started to cry... if I can't do this... I don't know what I'll do.

"Don't cry..." Kyle said. I wiped away the tears and tried to get myself together....but just couldn't...

~~ HEY!!!! :)

So I didn't get ANY pics, or ANY songs! WTF guys!!!!!!! Soooo now, since yall didn't do that, I need at least 10 votes for me to write the next chap... this is punishment... so live with it....