Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 25

I woke up to the sound of Ryland crying. I forgot that they weren’t completely on their sleep schedule yet. I sighed and sat up, my back popping every inch of the way.

Where am I? This isn’t my bed… and my window isn’t that big.

“Hazel, lay back down, I’ll go get him.” I jumped at the sound of Patrick’s lovely voice.

I forgot I was with him..

“No, it’s my baby..” I dragged on. I was so tired, and sleeping very well. Too bad I’m a light sleeper though…

“It’s mine too, go back to sleep. I’m up anyways.” He chuckled.

“No, you woke up too.” I slurred…

“I’m always up. Go back to sleep.” He said to me. I felt this wave of drowsiness hit me and I instantly fell right back to sleep.

Rays of light shining through the blinds woke me up a second time. I sighed, not wanting to wake up. I absolutely hate mornings.

Patrick was laying down next to me with his eyes closed, if I was a random person, I would have thought he was really sleeping.

He gave me a smile and opened his eyes.

“Good morning, Love.” He said to me. I smiled. That was a great way to start my morning.

I smiled and blushed.

“I’ll get the maid to make you some breakfast. I know you have to eat, even though I don’t have to. She’ll be shocked to hear that request… Make some breakfast for my lovely girlfriend…” Going off and thinking about it some more.

“No, no, it’s fine. I can make my own food. I’m a big girl.” I leaned up and stretched.

“Well too bad, she’s going to cook for you.” He said and pushed me back down to lay next to him. Stubborn bastard..

He laughed at that and pulled me closer to him. I blushed more.

“I love your blush, it’s very beautiful.” He said and kissed me on my cheek. Very embarrassing.

“Can I please get up and check on my kids?” I asked him, trying to get out of what he was planning to do to me.

“I wasn’t planning on doing anything to you… But if that’s what you were thinking..” he drifted off kissing my neck.

“I don’t do morning sex, maybe later.” I said laughing and pushing him away. He growled at me. Feisty much.

I got up and went to the babies room. They were sound asleep, I liked that.

“See, you didn’t even need to worry about them.” Patrick wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom. I had to clean myself up, because I looked like complete shit. I shuddered at my reflection in the mirror. I combed through my hair and brushed my teeth, looking decent at least.

I came out of the bathroom to have the smell of bacon and eggs hit me smack in the face. I made my way to the kitchen, to see this very attractive woman standing there cooking. She had long black hair and tan skin, long legs, and she was also chatting with Patrick.

I wonder how many one night stands he’s had with her….

Patrick glared at me and began to chat with her again. I giggled and walked over to him.

“Meet my wonderful girlfriend, Hazel. Hazel, this is the maid, Peyton.” Patrick introduced us.

Peyton proceeded to glare at me, put on a fake smile, and go back to her duties. That Bitch.

I don’t like her…

Patrick cleared this throat and Peyton winced.

Haha that’s what you get bitch…

Patrick pinched my butt and I jumped. He snickered and I glared at him.

“You’re food is ready.” Peyton said and all but threw my plate of food in front of me.

“Thanks.” I snapped.

“Peyton, please go in my room and tidy it up, It usually isn’t that messy. Don’t wake the babies.” Patrick snapped the last part.

Peyton walked off muttering something under her breath.

“I’m scared to eat that.” I told Patrick as soon as she was out of the room.

“I’ll make you something else to eat then.”

“No, you don’t have to.” I trailed off. “I need to go home anyways.”

“Okay then, I guess we will be going out. I can’t stay with you all day though, I still need to watch the systems and make sure that nothing is gone and nothing has been disturbed.”

“That’s fine. I can stay home all day if I want.”

“There’s the thing, I don’t want you to stay at home. I want you here, safe with me.” He insisted.

“I’m fine where I am. I don’t need to be watched like some prisoner.” I sighed

“Too bad. You’re going to live with me anyways, so why not do it today? I’ll have movers come and help you.” He said to me.

“I’m sorry, what?” I said, speechless.