Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 1

"Can you get that box for me?" I asked. I don't get why it's so hot in Alabama. My boyfriend, Kyle, and I are putting boxes in storage. "Can't you get it yourself, it's to hot..." Kyle has blonde hair that covers up his forehead, and blue eyes that are like the sky. I sighed "so lazy..."

Kyle was lying on the bed of his truck. I walked over to him, and sat by him. You see, me and Kyle, we are very special. We live in a family full of vampires (moms, dads, sisters, brothers, ect.) but we are human.

"I don't see why our parents couldn't do this, I'm about to die of this heat." I laughed. "I know right, but we need to hurry because I got a hair appointment at 3, and its 1:30 already. So let's get up and work. We still have my truck to empty." I said. All he gave me was grunt...

Fine then... I grabbed his arm, and gave is a hard pull. "Holy crap babe, let up jeez..." he said. He got up, and his shirt was all wet with sweat. It was about 90 degrees out. "I don't see why your getting your hair done, I like it just the way it is, brown and curly." He has always liked my hair. He plays with it all the time, in class.

"I'm getting it straightened and getting high-lights." He made a horror struck face. I laughed. "Goodness, could your shirt get and wetter, jeez, you look like you could ring it out and sweat would come from it." I muttered. He gave me a sly look on his face, and then took his shirt off.

He was so hot; I looked at him in awe. He laughed at me, I looked away blushing. "So you want me to ring it out or what." I looked at him and immediately said:"No!" he smiled and threw his shirt on the truck. "Ok lets get this crap going." He said, and I chuckled.

He grabbed a box out of the truck, and put it in the storage unit. I went and grabbed a box, and it was so heavy. "Little help hear..." I said. He sighed and came over to help me. "God Hazel, you are the weakest person I know..." I rolled my eyes at the comment.

We put the box in the storage, and sat down. "Oh my god." He gasped and held his stomach and rolled on his side. "Are you ok!? Do I need to call your parents?" You see, since he is of the male species, and his parents are vampires, his mom gave birth to him, and as he is getting older, he is turning into one. They don't have to bite him or anything. But it puts him in so much pain every time he changes.

I put my hand on his back, trying to sooth him. "It's ok. It's ok babe." I whispered to him over and over again. His breathing was uneven. I hated when this happened. When he turns 18 he will be one...

But me on the other hand, since I am a female, I have to be bitten. I was born from my mother when she was a vampire. But that's what our families don't get: how come we are human and our parents are vamps. We don't get it. I've been shot, drank blood, and lots of other stuff, and it taste so gross.

"Yes... just... fine..." he said through his teeth. I scooted closer to him and out his head in my lap. I put my hand in his hair, and just ran my fingers through it. "It hurts so much, and what really sucks, is that I get this feeling toward you, like I have never felt before, and it makes my just wanna... how I put it... just do some stuff, and I can't. When this happens to me, that's all I can think about, is you and your body, how much I want it." I've known him since I was born; we can have convos like this without it being awkward. His parents talked to me about this, how it would happen and stuff. "I know, babe. I know..." I sighed. His parents told me that, they think that some of his vamp parts are already working because; they think I'm his mate. I think so to, but they told me no matter how much he begs, not to give in on him. It could/would end very badly for me.

He started running his hand up and down my leg. "Stop..." I murmured. He didn't, so I hit him on the head. "Ouch! Crap." He snapped, and he hit my leg... very hard. I screamed and grabbed my leg. Holy crap, it hurts, oh my gosh it hurts.