Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriend's Baby 8

~~Hey guy... I call this a flip flop chapter!! This is chapter 9. I will post chapter 8 after this. It's for a reason. So don't get all confused and worried... ha-ha! Well here you go...~~

This has been the worst 3 days of my life.

As I sit here, watching them carry it down the isle. I fill with sadness and pain.

The sun shines on it, and the white glistens in the sunlight. The breeze blows, leafs fall, and the sun goes behind the clouds.

The family walks up the isle. Full of sadness, hurt and loss. I refused to walk with them.

I watch as my family and friends pass, sobbing.

They all get seated.

"We are gathered here today, in sorrow, pain, and the loss of Kyle Temptest Luthern. We all know how Kyle was. Young at heart, fun, and easy to get along with. We all know that he fell in love with his childhood sweetheart Hazel Mallory, and was planning on taking her hand in marriage when he turned 18."

I gasped. I was only a 2 weeks away from marrying the love of my life.

"Monday night, Kyle was not feeling the best as you all know. He went in for a nap, thinking that it would help him feel better. A few hours passed by and his mom decided to check on him; make sure he was doing ok. She found him, in his bed unresponsive."

I started to cry... this was the second time hearing this.

"Kyle did not have a will, so his parents decided that it's best to discuss this privately. We all know that we will miss him dearly and that he is in a much better place..."

I watched as they lowered it into the ground. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and walked far away.

I ended up in tall grass. Not caring where I was.

I just witnessed my boyfriend's funeral.

I will never see him again, and I'm pregnant with his baby.

I sat down in the grass and started to play with it. Sad right.

I don't know how long it was before someone found me.

"Hazel..." It was my dad.

"What..." I said crying. I didn't want to have to put up with this.

"Do you realize that you have torn down a whole patch of grass..?" he questioned.

"Yep." I said. I got me another piece of grass and started to knot it up.

"Well I guess its better then taking it out on people..."he noted.

"Yep." I said again.

"You feel like going home now..?" me dad asked. I laughed a little.

"Can I take some grass with me?" I asked in a small voice. My dad laughed.

"Yes you can take some grass with you..." he said. I grabbed me a lot of grass and started walking. I made it to the car, and got into the backseat.

I saw my dad mouth to my mom: don't ask. She just nodded her head.

I started to knot my grass again.

"You know, you use to do that when you were little and you were sad..." my mom said.

"Well looks like it still sticks 18 years later..." I sighed.

By the time I got home I made 30 pieces of long grass into knots...and still had a lot left...

I went up to my room and lay on my back. It felt so much better that way. I knotted the rest of my grass.

"Hazel, babe, you have to eat something..." My mom said through the door.

"DON'T CALL ME BABE!" I yelled. A tiny spark of fury filled my chest. Kyle called me babe. No one else and that is how im going to keep it.

"Sorry..." she said.

"Mom, just leave, I will eat when I get hungry..." I sighed.

"Ok..." my mom sighed. She left the door. I laid there for a few minutes, and then I got up and changed into some comfy cloths. I felt warm in them. Plus they hid my stomach pretty well.

I got on Facebook and updated my status. I checked all my stuff then logged off.

I left my room and quickly went to the bathroom. After I did that I went downstairs.

"Well look who finally decides to show her face..." my dad said.

"Yeah, been up in her room all day..." my mom added.

I sighed and went into the kitchen. I got me some candy and decided to snack on that.

I leaned on the counter just thinking.

I can't believe they lost all of their kids. That's so sad. Well I guess im considered a kid to them...

The doorbell rang and I went into the living room to see who it was. It was them, Kyle's parents.

I sat on the couch as they came in.

"Hey..." I greeted them.

They smiled and sat down in the chairs.

"So as you heard today, Kyle never got his will done. So we wanted to discuss this privately. We think that it is only fair that you guys be apart of this too. But first, Kyle had this laying on his night stand, and I think he wanted you to have it." His mom said.

She pulled something out of her pocket and gave it too me. It was a tiny white box. I looked at it puzzled. I'm guessing it opened. I pulled up one side, and there in the middle of it was the most gorgeous ring in history.

I can't even start to describe what it looked like. It was so beautiful.

"I- ri- hu- wha- huhh?" I stuttered.

"Im guessing that's the engagement ring he was going to give you..." she said quietly.

"Why did you give this to me?" I asked.

"We thought you might want it..." she said.

"I have no use for it... I can't wear it..." I said quietly.

"Of course you can wear it..." his mom said.

"No... I can't... I need somebody to go to this ring..." I said.

"But he wanted you to have it..." she insisted.

"I will keep it then, but I won't wear it." I sighed.

"Ok that fine, we understand." She said.

They talked about the will and who was getting what for a good two hours. Apparently im getting $10,000... crazy I know.

They left and we all sat there in silence.

"I don't need $10,000..." I started.

"Don't start with this. You might not need it, but they are giving it too you. Now take what you get and suck it up." My mom snapped.

"One too talk." I said.

~~ DON'T HATE ME!!!!!! So like I said chapter 8 will be the next chapter!! I will need 15 votes to move on, no exceptions this time. That's about it... So yeah...~~