Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 22

“You’re so full of yourself!” I said laughing. It’s been 3 weeks since Patrick and I first met. He decided to take the babies and I to the park.

“Sorry, it’s just… Yeah.. I am pretty much in love with myself.” he said laughing too. He was holding Ryland as he took him down the little slide.

The park was empty except for us, which is weird for it being a Saturday. Ryland smiled and waved his arms. I laughed.

I was on the swings with Ryleigh, and she was playing with the little flowers on her dress. Her hair was starting to get long, it was almost to her shoulders. Brown, curly, beautiful hair..

“She looks just like you. Very beautiful.” Patrick commented. I hated how he was always in my head.. He chuckled at that thought.

“Thanks. I can’t believe that they are almost 6 weeks. They are so big. They look almost 3 months.. We have to go to a doctors appointment next week for a little check up.” I stated. Ryleigh just kept playing with her dress. She looked up at me, as if she wanted to tell me something.

“What Sweetie?” I asked, knowing that I wouldn’t ever get a reply for a while.

“She want’s to say something.. She just can’t. They grow a lot faster than normal babies Hazel, remember that. Your pregnancy didn’t last very long either.” he corrected,

“Yeah, that is very true.” I agreed. They were getting to be really big, really fast.

“M-m-m-m-ma” a little high pitched voice squealed.

I stopped breathing and looked at my lap.

Ryleigh looked up at me smiling, like she was proud of herself.

I smiled at her and got really excited.

“What was that? Say it again!!” I edged her on. She looked at me and just smiled.

“I don’t think that she will do it again..” Patrick sighed. I frowned in disappointment.

“At least you got something” he said, trying to make me feel better.

“Yeah, true.” I sighed. Patrick came over and sat down in the swing next to me.

“Cheer up..” He commented on my mood.

“Yeah, I guess I have to. Next she’ll be saying dada… I’m sure of it. I wonder when he will start to talk, or at least make some noises. “ I sighed. Looking at him.

Ryland was looking up at the sky, the very blue, cloudless ,sky.

“He will soon. They are growing at a pretty fast rate.” He said, setting Ryland on the grass in front of him.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I agreed, setting Ryleigh on the ground next to her brother. I looked to my right to face Patrick, but he wasn’t in the swing.

I started to look around for him, but I couldn’t find him. Where did he go? He was just next to me.

“Boo!” Patrick shouted at me. Pushing me in the swing as he said it. I screamed and gripped the chains. He scared the living shit out of me. My heart was racing and I was trying to catch my breath.

“Patrick, you are SUCH a dick!” I said, trying to be serious, but laughing at the same time.

“I’m not, but I have one. You can view it anytime you please, madam.” He smartly replied.

I shook my head and let him push me in the swings.

“Hazel, if you would do me the honors, I would love to go on a date with you tonight.” Patrick invited me. A date with Patrick.. That sounds fun. Who would watch the babies? I haven’t been out on a date in a long time. I guess my mom would watch them..