Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 18

“Hey Jew-Bell!” I said, greeting Anna-Bell into my room with the babies.

“Hey! Your kids are so adorable. Kyle would love them so much…” she went on. Oh yeah, I forgot that she didn’t know…

“I know. He would love them just as much as I do. You can pick one up if you want.” I told her warmly, though I really didn’t need to since she already had Ryleigh in her hands.

“So adorable…” she murmured. “This makes me want to have kids!” she said laughing.

“Don’t get pregnant! You won’t have any like mine anyways! Start your life before you lock it down!” I said laughing too.

“Oh, Hazel, I love you so much!” she said laughing some more.

“Love you too, Bell!” I sighed.

“So, what’s it like, you know, not having Kyle around?” she asked, trying to not hurt my feelings.

“Um, it’s rough… It’s hard taking care of them alone. I kind of wish that I had someone to help me. I’m not going to bug my parents about it, I mean, they do have jobs. I refuse to pull them away from that. I’m not going to ask you, you have college soon. I just don’t want to hold anyone back. I’m sure I’ll find a sitter or something to help..” I said, tending to change Ryland.

“I know. I really wish that I could help. I hate to see you go through all this alone. I know that it is hard for you.” she sighed. She laid on my bed, rubbing Ryleigh on the back. She was starting to fall asleep.

“It is pretty hard. I’ll pull through it. They are getting better though. Only a week and few days old.” I started to prop Ryland up on my side and went and laid on the bed next to Anna-Bell.

“How do you sleep? You must be up all night!” she exclaimed. Actually, Kyle takes the night shift.. So I get my nights rest.

“I am, and it sucks. Sometimes my mom will watch them during the night for me and then skip work the next day. So, I don’t like it when they do that. But she must ‘spoil her grandbabies and her daughter’. So it’s whatever she wants.” I said, laughing.

“Wow, I love your mom.” she said, chuckling to herself.

Ryleigh fell asleep, so I picked her up and put her in her little crib. Ryland was about to be asleep. They looked so cute sleeping. They both looked like Kyle when they did…

“So, what are you going to do about college?” she asked.

“I don’t know yet. I really want to go to Phoenix, which isn’t THAT far away, but I know that my family wouldn’t like it. NYU wouldn’t be so bad, but it would cost a ton. So, I don’t know just yet.” I sighed.

“I hate that I’m leaving you. I wish now that I didn’t pick a place so far away.” she whined. She’s going to Cali.

“It’s okay Bell, really, it is. I can do college online. No biggy. I know you will have such a great time! I’m sure of it!” I had to be excited for her. She has always wanted to go to that college.

“Aw, thank you so much!” she said excitedly.

“So how are you and Bent?” I asked. I haven’t heard much from her in that part of her life.

“Fine, I guess. I think he is keeping something from me. I don’t know what. He tried to make me have sex with him the other day, and I wouldn’t until he told me what was up. He didn’t say a thing. I wonder if he is cheating on me.” she sighed. I couldn’t see Bentley cheating on her. He is too nice. I couldn’t even see him wanting to have sex with her.. Man, I’ve been lost.