Mixed Match Challenge : 4

THANKS FOR 2K
AN:Before you start reading if you could quickly comment whether you would want a new story of Y/N or a continuation.(Majority Rule)

Tonight was week 11 of the Mixed Match Challenge.When you heard that you and Carmella would be fighting against Finn Balor and Sasha Banks...

You,Liv and Carmella were on the stage hours before Smackdown Live talking amongst yourselves.

Liv couldn't help but grimace at your misfortune.

"Y/N...I'm sorry I love you but... this hysterical to me!" Liv says barely able to contain her laughter.Carmella butts in.

"The best thing that Y/N can do is be professional,right?"

"Im always professional.I still don't know why it had to be 'The Boss Club'."

"Babe you'll be fine ,plus I think Sasha blew over that a long time ago Y/N."

Carmella agrees with Liv.

"Right.I'll pretend that she's not even there."

A little while later you walk back to the locker room hearing nothing but loud noise and un-audible chatter.

From what you could tell Big E was overjoyed with his win against Kofi in Street Fighter 3 hosted by Xavier Woods.You look around to see the hald of the roster either watching or in their luggage.You drop your bag aside to get into your ring gear for the night.

Carmella's POV

Ever since Y/N helped me apologize and reunite with Liv things have taken a better turn.Cass is out on an injury and within the time we called off our relationship status.

But just when things are finally going smooth again I start to feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I'm around Y/N and I don't know why.

Up to this point we've been nothing but good friends and all that stuff but I can't explain how I feel about him.

He's a supportive friend,funny,and all around a genuinely nice guy.I think they call it a crush or something like that but no matter what he's with Liv and I'm happy for the two...

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around me so I turn my head to see my soon opponent Sasha Banks.
End POV

"SASHA!"

"MELLA!"

The two embraced each other.

"It's so good to see you!"

"Ugh I know right?!"

The went on and on for another 10 minutes.

"So Mella how are you and Cass , do you guys still text?"

"Mmm sometimes but it would only be like short text conversations."

She nods.

"So Mella you ready to get your butt kicked tonight?"

"I think I should be asking you that...right Boss Club?"

She mimics them by throwing up the '2 Sweet' hand gesture.