NXT : 2

Its been a month into your developmental and you felt on top of the world.Everything was going exactly how you wanted.Rumors were that they were going to make a couple changes to the main roster with your name included.However rumors are rumors but you kept your fingers crossed.Today while coming into the performance center you found an easy spot to park and headed your way in.You did your usual training drills etc when you felt a hand on your back , it was Bill Demott once again.

"Kid lets be honest here , you don't need to be in developmental any longer"

I was taken back by the suddenness

"Really? , does that mean..?"

"Yes , creative team has decided to bring you up already.Which leads to what brand you'll be on RAW or Smackdown but until then were gonna book you a couple of NXT matches so the audience can get to know who you are."

This was a lot to take in , before coming home into this you thought it was gonna be a slow ride up the roster but the complete opposite.

"Thank you , thank you , thank you I wont let you guys regret it."

We shook hands and walked off.

You smiled to yourself taking a seat watching a mid match going on.It was Sasha and Becky showing one of the new signees a couple things.
Sasha spotted to you in the crowd and shot you a smile you smiled back.After the practice was over she made her way over to you taking a seat.

"Whats up Y/N"

"Well you know making my way up to the main roster,no biggie."

She laughed at your enthusiasm out of no where hugging you.Your response was hug back.She broke it to look at you.The way her eyes were fixated on yours was chilling, almost like you were drawn to whatever she was gonna do next.

"Lets hope were on the same brand"
She smiled stepping back a little.

"Yeah , me too"

And with that she waved goodbye.

Y/N POV
I watched her leave before I too began to pack my things and head out.My first NXT match was in Houston Texas so I arranged a plane flight there briefly before taking off.
I returned my hotel card and droved to the airport.My flight was on schedule as expected I then began to board.I had first class seating due to me paying extra.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Once I got to my place I took a deep sigh and laid down on the sofa.It was your typical two-story house tile flooring with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.I lived alone though free of space for my training and game room but at the same time it felt empty.No one to share a bed with, no one to hold in my sleep.It was a terrible feeling to get pass but I was too tired to dwell on it. Soon sleep taking over me.I woke up to a notification on my phone : @SashaBanksWWE mentioned you in a post : Goodluck @Y/NWWE On your debut tonight on @NXT 😘

I retweeted her post and turned my phone off hopping into the shower packing and grabbing my things before locking my door and took off.

This was it I thought to myself staring at the stadium.I make my way inside seeing a couple familiar faces.I shake the hands of some of the male and female talent before going into the locker rooms.

After my match with Hideo Itami which I won , I decided to head to the back to hit the showers and leave.Around the corner I saw Liv Morgan chatting away until she saw me shooting a smile my way she motioned and mouthed telling me to come here.She shooed her group away leaving us alone.Before I could speak she stopped me.

"I saw your match out there , you did amazing Y/N."

"Well thanks , uh Liv is it?"

She nodded

"Nice to meet you Liv but I really need to wash and start packing for my trip back."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her not letting go.

"Sorry...its just I was wondering if you could ever train me? I know I've been here longer but I've never seen anyone move up to the roster so fast..."

"I don't see why not sure"

She squealed in excitement and wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly , bringing it back to life.Once it began to grow I quickly set her down hoping she didn't notice.

"Well I should be on my way , bye!"

"Bye Y/N" She winked

She smiled knowing he had to take care of that

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

I relaxed in my jacuzzi soaking in all thats happened this week.My mind running over and over on Liv and I's last encounter.What was her real intention? Is she always like this? My answer remained unknown until the feeling of loneliness filled my mind.I arose from my jacuzzi turning it off before going inside.My phone went off buzzing on the couch arm rest, I unlocked it "The Boss" was calling.

"Hey what's up"

"Dude what an awesome match! Wish I was in the back to tell you how good you were out there!"

I chuckled at her praised words

"Thanks Boss , heck you waiting for me in the back would of been 10x better"

What am I saying right now?

"You really mean that?"

"Absolutely"

"Then lets ride along to next shows together...that is if you get drafted to RAW"

"I would love too, and yeah let's hope creative team puts me on RAW"

"That's right Y/N , well I'm gonna let you go now see you later"

"Bye Boss"

"Bye Y/N"

You guys hung up as you retreated back to your bed upstairs sleep taking control.You plop on the bed thinking of what was next to come.
Y/N didn't know what this thing with Sasha and him was but whatever it is , he didn't want it to end.And then there was Liv and her theatrics...