NXT : 3

You and Liv decided to meet together at a cafe.Some fans took pictures and such as this was sure to blow all over social media.

Some fans took pictures and such as this was sure to blow all over social media

Y/N POV

We took a seat while awaiting a waitress.I took the initiative to speak first.

"So Liv what is it you wanted me to specifically assist you in?"

"Mmm nothing in particular , just wanted an excuse to hang out with you for a day"

I chuckled at her response.

"Lucky for you I don't have anything on the agenda for today"

She shrieks and grabs my hands together and held them.

"Soo this is officially a date!"

I tried to find words but before I could speak the waitress came.

"What are you two lovebirds hungry for today?"

I blushed realizing she's mistaken this as a date.Liv noticed and shot her a smile.

"Chicken fingers please!"

"And I'll take a salad"

She wrote our choices and left.

"Y/N can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

She looked down to her drink before staring into my eyes playing with a strand of ponytail.

"What if this were a real date? Like if we were to hold hands , go to the movies and do...couple things" Her voice trailed off

"Then I wouldn't fight against it but seeing as how we came to lunch just for lunch thats how things will be left..."

I don't know if I said what she wanted to hear , I looked and she seemed in a trance still looking into my eyes

"Then lets pretend date...I mean we are at a couples cafe..."

It wouldn't hurt right? Im sure all she needed was to blow off some steam so why not give it a try?

"Sure , why not"

I said grabbing her hand resting on her lap catching her by suprise giving it a gentle squeeze.She acted on it by interlacing her fingers in mine.
We smiled to each other before the waitress came back with our food.