NXT : 1

Today was going to be possibly the best day of your life! You've just signed with NXT development where you would be training to work your way up the roster.You were currently staying at your hotel room which for the most part wasn't too bad.It had a decent view , a gym to workout in and a breakfast lounge.The more you began to think about training and getting in the ring , it scared you even more.Like having knots in your stomach ; but for your case you thrive on nervousness and tend to do well on it.

About another hour of packing you cleaned up your room and headed out to the performance center which wasn't even too far.Upon arrival you parked your car around the block due to no car spots and headed in, almost on cue being greeted by Bill Demot.

"And you are?"

"Y/N , one of the new signees , nice to meet you"

He scanned his list until coming across Y/N

"Ah I see , welcome aboard"

He said while shaking your hand.He gestures that you follow him as he gave you a run down of the place and rules.Your eager eyes taking in everything that the eye could see.
The tour stops at a hault as you see the rest of the NXT roster (New And Old) he gestures a chair and you take a seat.He then gets in the ring and begins his speech.

"Now im gonna keep this short and sweet , we have alot of new talent and were gonna need some of the old guys to step in and show them the ropes thank you and goodbye"

Y/N POV
So much for a speech I thought to myself.As soon as he left the ring The King of Kings himself Triple H entered.I sat in awe completely dumbfounded of what to expect next.For once he wasn't in a suit or anything but in Tapout gear.He too began his speech.

"As Bill mentioned earlier we have alot of new talent that need proper training so what im gonna do is call you up , and put you with one of the old guys."

My palms began to sweat and the knots made its presence again.He began to eye everyone and came across Curt Hawkins and then to me. I felt my body tense up when I felt all eyes on me.I slid in to the ring while meeting Hawkins.From what I seen and heard he hasn't been getting a push since coming back to WWE and was currently on the RAW roster.Another thing to keep me motivated.A referee came and the match began immediately locking up.
About 15 minutes into the match I hit my finisher and pinned for the three count.The room filled with noise and cheer as the ref raised my hand.I saw Triple H nodding his head in approval before walking out I exited the ring before being greeted by a couple trainees praising on how good I did out the corner of my eye I thought I seen someone waiting, must've been my imagination.

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

I grabbed my stuff and headed outside to the parking lot.Due to it being closing hours I was one of the last ones there I sat down on the bench in the shade from the sunset watching it go off the horizon.Being tired I laid down on the bench almost falling asleep until a figure appeared staring at me.I looked closely at the figure.From my tired eyes realizing it was The Boss Sasha Banks.I sat up listening to what she was about to say.

"Can I sit here?"

"Oh for sure yeah" I said a little to joyful

"Y/N is it?" She asked in her soft tone while sitting next to me.

"Yeah...I know who you are of course..who wouldn't!" I said earning a small laugh from her.She too was in Tapout gear