Chapter 2: Memories

(Imagine with snow owl wings then that's your outfit and your hair color will by your hair color and length, doesn't have to be the one in the pic)

Y/N sat in the spirit world as she hummed a tune. She closed her eyes as she let out a relaxed sigh when she heard something coming toward her. Y/N looked back and saw her best friend. A woman with black and yellow hair that went up to her chin and yellow eyes wearing a black and yellow dress with black boots and yellow see through wings. "Vespa!" Y/N had smiled as she stood up and hugged the woman.

"Long time no see, Noctua!" Vespa replied as she smiled at Y/N.

"How are things in the human world?" Y/N asked Vespa.

"Trouble, trouble, and more trouble." Vespa replied as they both sat down next to each other. "Our owner has some serious issues."

"Of course they do." Y/N sighed as she looked down. Vespa looked at Y/N concerned as Y/N asked. "Was there any word on our former owner's condition?"

"If there was, they didn't tell me squat." Vespa shook her head as she crossed her arms.

Before Y/N could reply, Vespa tagged Y/N's head and got up and flew off. Y/N laughed as she flew after Vespa. They flew through the sky tagging each other and soaring. They raced to see who was faster, Y/N winning easily. The girls landed so after to rest and talk. Y/N and Vespa laughed at something the other had said when a new voice came in. "Hey."

They both looked to see a man with swamp green hair and mud brown eyes. His outfit was swampy looking and he had sharp dagger teeth. "Oh, hey, Hirudo. Does life still suck?" Vespa asked laughing.

"Funny, just because I'm the leech spirit doesn't mean you can make fun of me." Hirudo sighed bored and tiredly.

"Lighten up, Hirudo." Vespa told him with a smile.

"How's your owner, Hirudo?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Okay."

"How's life?" Vespa asked.

"It sucks."

"Told ya." Vespa whispered, nudging Y/N with her elbow.

"Awe, I'm sure it's not that bad, Hirudo." Y/N told Hirudo with a nervous smile.

"Its always bad for him." A cat man stated as he put his arm around Y/N and Vespa. He had black hair and green eyes.

"Felis!" Y/N gasped in shock and because he scared her.

Vespa poked him with her finger leaving a yellow dot on his cheek. She snapped her fingers and the dot began to sting.

"MeOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" Felis jumped at least ten feet in the air and hissing at Vespa.

"Hands off, you dang cat, unless you want me to leave a glowing yellow hand print. With a hand print, the sting intensifies." Vespa glared at Felis.

"Gee, Sorry." Felis huffed before talking to Hirudo.

"Hm." Y/N closed her eyes as she sighed sadly. "Vespa... I heard something disturbing while I was down there the last time." Vespa looked at Y/N as she continued. "I didn't tell you before because I was scared."

"What is it?" Vespa asked concerned.

"I heard our owner say something horrible about our keys..." Y/N's voice broke.

"Come on, Noctua, they wouldn't dare do anything to our keys." Felis stated, hearing them. "They depend on us WAY too much. Besides, the King won't let anything happen to us."

"What are you guys doing by yourselves?" Leo asked as he walked over to them.

"Leo! My man!" Felis smiled as he fist bumped Leo. "How've you been, my fellow cat?!" (This is before Leo and Aries fell in Karen's possession)

"I'm great, man!" Leo smiled before looking over at Vespa and Y/N. "How've you lovely ladies been doing?"

"Get lost, before I sting you!" Vespa growled as she glared at Leo.

"Vespa!" Y/N gave Vespa a look.

"It's quite alright, Miss Noctua." Leo smiled at Y/N and winked.

"I'm late, I'm so sorry!" Aries apologized as she appeared.

"Don't apologize, Aries." Y/N told Aries.

"Ok, I'm sorry."

Y/N just sighed as the other zodiac began to appear one after another. Y/N just smiled at her fellow spirits...

"Y/N! Y/N, snap out of it!" Luna shouted as she shook Y/N.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Luna before realizing... they were on a train.

"Hey, Luna, why are we on a train?"

"We're getting you help." Happy stated from across the seat Y/N was on while Natsu gagged next to him. "Your looking awful."

"Wha—?!" Y/N began when the train stopped.

"Well, let's go!" Happy smiled as he carried Natsu off. Luna and Shadow looked at Y/N who looked at the Exceeds. Happy came back in and asked. "What are you guys waiting for?"

"Should we?" Y/N asked as she looked at Luna.

"It's your call, Y/N." Luna told Y/N seriously. "We will do whatever you want. These wizards don't know what's wrong with you so they might think they have a chance on helping you."

Wizards... Y/N took a weak breath before nodding. "Okay... I guess we can go." But they won't be able to do anything.

Luna picked up Y/N and flew her off the train with Shadow following his mother. Luna carried Y/N until they were outside a guild hall. They looked up and saw FAIRY TAIL written on the front. Natsu kicked open the doors and yelled. "We're back!!"

"And we brought some new people!" Happy yelled.

"Hey, Wendy! Come check out this one girl!" Natsu called to Wendy who walked over and looked at Y/N.

Wendy then walked over to Y/N and asked. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?! You look so fragile!"

"I'm fine, just tired." Y/N told her with a tired smile.

"You can rest in the infirmary if you want." Wendy offered.

"Thanks, I think I'll do that." Y/N smiled as Luna and Shadow went into the infirmary after being shown where it was.

Little did Y/N know, a certain blonde wizard was on her way to the guild with some zodiac keys.