Chapter 7: The Crismon Key

"Fire Dragon... ROAR!!" Natsu roared loudly, sending his fire attack at Zane and the girls while Happy disappeared into the distance. Natsu watched as Zane and the girls dodged, before he launched off the ground and toward the girls. With a loud war cry, he punched Stella in the face, sending her into the trees. He then turned around, with his foot wrapped in flames, and nailed Kara with a back swing kick. He then launched towards Zane, who's eyes were wide with shock. "I won't let you..." he began as fire and lightning surrounded his fist and forearm, "DESTROY Y/N'S FUTURE!! LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON... FIRING HAMMER!!"

The attack nailed Zane right in the gut, making him cough up spit. The force of the attack went through Zane, destroying the forest directly behind him. Debris flew into the air as Zane launched back. Natsu eye's were narrowed with a burning desire to save Y/N and win the battle against three immortals. Suddenly a chuckle was heard coming from Zane, who stood up and dusted himself off.

"Impressive. I have never went up against anyone as strong as you." Zane's eyes then narrowed into disgust. "However... it won't be enough to defeat three immortals."

Natsu spat as he cracked his knuckles. "The power to protect my friends is more than enough to put you three in the dirt, pal."

"Is that so? Well... you're friends aren't the ones in danger here. We only want Noctua." Zane replied as he glared at Natsu.

"Y/N is one of us. If you want her, you have to go through Fairy Tail to get her."

"Then I shall kill you here and now."

Natsu punched his fist, letting fire escape as a smirk crossed his face. "I'm all fired up..."

With Shadow...

"We have to get the key to N/N!" Shadow yelled at Happy, who was flying looking for Lucy.

"Yeah, but Lucy's a celestial wizard! She could save Y/N."

"But N/N is closer and she doesn't have much time!" Shadow cried clutching the box tighter.

"Happy!"

Happy looked down to see Lucy waving him down. By the looks of it, Lucy had met up with Wendy and Carla. Happy smiled and assured Shadow. "Look, it's Lucy! Don't worry, Lucy will save Y/N!" Shadow nodded, still unsure. Happy got down toward Lucy and yelled. "Lucy! We have to get to Y/N pronto! Shadow has the key that should be able to save Y/N!"

"Alright! Way to go, Shadow!" Lucy smiled as she praised the young Exceed. "We have to hurry and find Y/N! Who knows how long she has left!"

"Shadow, do you know where Y/N is?" Carla asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, she's just that way." Shadow pointed in the direction before his eyes widened. "What's that?!"

Happy looked and his eyes widened as he saw trees and plants started blow in random directions. "It's headed right for Y/N's location!" Wendy shouted seeing the way it was going.

With Y/N...

Y/N and Luna were in silence while they stared at the ground, after Y/N revealed how long she had left to live. Suddenly a loud rumbling was heard coming from a random direction. They both snapped their heads that way only to feel a force shove into them. They were sent flying in the direction the force pushed, along with the trees and plants.

A scream had escaped Y/N's lips as she was sent flying. Everything darkened for Y/N for a moment before she was able to open her eyes again. Her eyes widened when she saw the entire place was clear of any trees and plants for miles. She felt pressure on her back and looked to see a tree was on top of her back, keeping her from crawling anywhere. She then looked around frantically.

"Luna! Where are you?! Luna!" Her eyes landed on the unconscious Exceed a little ways from her. They widened in horror before she yelled. "Luna! Wake up! Luna, you have to wake up!"

"Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes shot up to meet Gajeel and Lily's as they appeared. Her eyes widened when she recognized them. "Wait you're..."

"Are you okay?" Levy asked as she stared at Y/N, her eyes filled with concern while Gajeel lifted the tree off of her. Mest appeared next to Gajeel and gave him a hand, although Gajeel had enough strength to do it himself. Levy then gasped. "Oh my gosh— where are your legs?!"

Y/N didn't look back. She didn't have the courage to see her body fading away into nothingness. Instead Y/N asked worriedly, while looking at Lily who picked up Luna. "Is Luna alright?"

"She's fine. She's just unconscious." Lily replied with a nod while looking down at Luna. "There doesn't seem to be any major injuries."

"Thank goodness..." Y/N let out a sigh of relief when Mest picked her up. Y/N's head fell, forcing her to see her disappearing body. She could no longer see her legs and was barely able to see her bottom abdomen. Tears formed in her eyes at the sight before she decided to close them.

"Y/N!" Lucy's voice echoed before her gasp was heard. "Oh gosh!"

"What are you doing here?" Carla asked staring at the four who arrived before them.

"We decided to help out." Levy replied staring at Carla before sadly back at Y/N.

"N/N!"

Y/N's eyes shot open when she felt Shadow embrace her with his small little arms. "Shadow!" Y/N smiled big before her smile disappeared.

"Is something wrong?" Shadow asked noticing her mood change.

"I..." tears streamed down her face, "I can't... move my arm..."

Shadow looked at her sadly before he noticed his mother's presence was nowhere near by. He looked back at Lily and his eyes widened in horror. "Momma!" In a flash he was by his mother's side.

"Hold on, Y/N!" Lucy stated as she opened the box to reveal a beautiful crimson key with an owl at the bottom of it.

(Imagine it a crimson color)

"I'm going to save you!" Lucy stated determinedly as she pulled it out.

That's... Y/N's eyes widened as she stared at the familiarity of her key. "...my key?"

"Gate of the Owl, Force clos—!" Before Lucy could finish, the key was snatched out of her hands. "No!" Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs as a the key landed right in Stella's hands, a smirk coming across her face.

Kara simply winked. "Long time no see, Noctua. Unfortunately, we'll have to cut this reunion short and get this," Stella held up the key, "back to Zane for him to completely destroy you."

Y/N's eyes widened as Lucy shouted. "What kind of celestial wizard would destroy their own spirits?"

Kara fired back. "What kind of daughter would stay away from their dying father?"

Lucy just glared at Kara as she summoned Taurus by her side while the others got ready to fight. Levy and the exceeds stayed back with Y/N, who had just seen a glimmer hope in the darkness before it faded to blackness once again.