Coincidence?

Angel's P.O.V.

I got into my car at the end of the event, and started driving away. I checked in my rear view mirror and noticed that a black van was following me the whole way to my hotel. WTF! I felt like I was gonna get kidnapped so I played cool.

I got out of my car, and locked it. I turned and looked at the van that parked a little ways from where I was. I sighed with relief as I saw a bunch of 13 year olds pile out.

I went to my room and got into my bathing suit. I went to the hotels pool and rested in the jacuzzi. I closed my eyes, then reopened them when I heard a plop as a stranger got into the hot tub.

"Hello, my name is Mike." He said shaking my hand he scooted really close to me. He had grey hairs and hair coming out of his nose. Eww!

"I'm 16." I replied,"I'll call the cops."

"Sorry you just are beautiful." He said trying to grab my hands.

"Sorry but I have to go. Nice meeting you." I said walking away but then he grabbed my waist and cupped his hand over my mouth.

"You're coming with me!" He growled in my ear.

I heard shuffling and stomping feet and people saying hey! Soon Mike was sprawled on the ground and I started crying.

I felt someone's hands on me and I slapped them and started running. I didn't get far. I slipped and fell hitting my head on the ground.

I heard people cursing and stomping feet. I saw blurry faces and then everything went black.

* an hour later

I woke up on a bed scared shitless. I looked down at myself to make sure I still had my bathing suit on. I did. I saw someone get up off a chair I scooted as far away from him as possible.

Then he said,"Angel," Cameron Dallas!

"You remember my name." I said.

"Yea, do you remember what happened?" Cam asked me. Then the memories flooded back.

I started crying and he wrapped his arms around me,"It's okay. You safe with us." I looked at him and saw that on his right cheek there was a hand mark. "I'm sorry. I only slapped you because I thought you were going to kidnap me."

"Us?" I said confused. Then I looked around the whole room and saw Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, and I just about fainted.

I woke up a minute later.

"You need to stop passing out on us!" Nash joked.

I looked at Cam and told him,"I need to go to my hotel room and take a shower."

"We'll go with you-to make sure you're safe." Cam said. All the guys agreed and we walked to my room.

I got my speakers and they sat down on my bed and started talking and playing on their phones. I locked the bathroom door and turned on my music. I started the water and undressed. I started singing with the songs and when I was done taking a shower I turned off my music.

I heard no one talking so I wrapped myself in a towel. I slowly opened the door and saw all the guys from magcon including Mahogany clapping. I immediately blushed and thanked them then stood there awkwardly.

"You sing really good!" Shawn complemented.

"Your not so bad yourself." I said. Am I flirting? "Um, I need to get clothes." I said quietly.

"Oh, I'll check on you later." Cam said getting up,"Come on guys let's go." He smiled at me then closed the door.

I sat on my bed smiling to myself. I've gotta look nice. I walked to my suitcase and got out the necessities. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a flowing tank top. I put on socks and boots. I did my hair and then I heard a knock at my door. it was just Nash.

"Hey, we were wondering if you'd like to hangout with us at our hotel room." He said while running his hand through his hair.

"Yea let me get my phone." I got it and we walked to their room.

Right when I walked in the room I saw Cam grinding on a huge teddy bear on a bed. I started laughing and thought, Damn he's pretty good.. When Cam heard me say hi, he got up and brushed himself blushing.

"He was just preparing himself for tonight." Taylor commented wiggling his eyebrows at me.

He made me blush...hard. We joked, laughed, and had fun all night. When it was 11:00 pm I told them I had to go to bed.

Cam walked me to my room and said,"I had fun tonight. We should it again sometime." After a long silence he asked,"Can I have your number?" He held out his hand.

"Sure." I handed Cam my phone and he put his number in it texting himself so he got my number.

When he was handing me my phone back, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to himself. He looked at my lips then my eyes then back to my lips. He leaned in giving me a kiss and I gladly kissed him back.

We went in my room and he shut the door with his foot. He took his shirt off then mine only breaking the kiss for a second to do so. He layed me softly on my bed continuing to make out. Cam started kissing down my neck, leaving hickeys for sure.

"Cam..." I moaned,"I'm a virgin. I don't want to loose it this way. I'm sorry."

"Nah it's okay I'm a virgin too. I understand." Cam gave me a peck on my lips and said,"Bye, talk to you tomorrow."

"Bye." I replied. I got into my pjs and went to bed.

♡don't worry if you're here for intimacy it will come soon!♡