Moving on

Angel's P.O.V.

I woke up in a bed, my bed, and I looked at the clock reading 4:20 am.(*silent laugh lol*) It was just a nightmare. I got up going to my bathroom. I used the bathroom and then washed my hands.

When I passed by the mirror, I stopped and looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing my bathing suit. I fell to the floor crying as the memories flooded back.(She blacks out a lot huh)

Someone came behind me and hugged me. "It's okay." I turned to look at the person and realized it was Cam. I pushed him away running out of the bathroom. I grabbed a sweater putting it on while I ran to Shawn's hotel room. I heard Cam calling and running after me.

I was tackled by Cam to the floor. "Get off of me!" I screamed trying to slap him but he held my hands down sitting on me. "Leave me alone!" I screeched.

"Just listen to me!" Cam said softly.

I heard a couple of doors open and one was Shawns. Shawn pushed Cam off of me and I hugged him hard.

Cam's P.O.V.

After Angel fainted I stayed in her room on the floor sleeping. I woke up to a girl crying. Angel was sitting on the floor crying. I hugged her from behind saying,"It's okay." She turned to look at me then pushed me running out of the room.

I ran after her yelling her name. She just kept running so I tackled her to the ground so I could talk to her. She was screaming at me when I saw a couple of doors open. Shawn pushed me off of Angel. Before Shawn went into his room hugging Angel he smiled at me---evilly---. I was probably halucinating. Shawn isn't a bad guy, he's the sweetest and kindest guy I've met.

Nash helped me up and took me in our room. "Man what's wrong with you?" Nash said sitting on his bed. I took a seat on a chair.

I just looked at him,"What do you mean?"

"Man,"Nash said shaking his head in disappointment,"You are really blind. Angel really liked you- like a lot to where it was noticeable. Everybody likes her, and some people like her more than that." Nash said as he put his head down.

I stood up yelling,"Dude you're my best friend and you know I like her!"

"It sure didn't look like it when everyone saw you making out with that girl bella." Nash said defending himself.

"Her name is Isabella." I corrected him.

"Did you get her number too?" Nash said. I just glared at Nash. "You don't deserve a girl like her. She deserves better." With that Nash left the room slamming the door shut.

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. What did I do?

Angel's P.O.V.

Shawn brought me into his room he closed the door and he grabbed his guitar.

He started playing and singing shower by Becky G. The song that we sang on the beach together.

"I don't know it's just something about ya,

Got me feeling like can't be without ya,

Anytime someone mention your name,"

"I be feeling as if I'm around ya." I sang with Shawn joining. When I was with Shawn he made me feel wanted, special, and-loved. Am I falling for Shawn? We got done singing the song then I heard a door slam.

Shawn put his guitar down on the table and sat really close to me. I leaned in kissing him. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over laying on top of me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened and we continued making out. He kissed down my neck making me moan quietly. He took off his shirt and I pushed him off.

"I'm sorry Shawn but I'm not ready to have sex." I said.

"Oh my gosh I didn't realize. I guess I got caught up in the moment. He layed down on his bed and I crawled to him and layed facing him. I snuggled into his chest and he rested his head above mine. With that I we fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up to a phone going off.  I opened my eyes to Shawn answering his phone. I looked at him he was shirtless and was toned. He had his left leg propped up bent, and he was just in boxers. He had a bulge and then he hung up the phone.

Shawn turned towards me and said,"Good morning beautiful." He kissed me on my nose then on my lips. He sat up and I sat on his lap. We continued kissing. I started feeling him get hard. I forgot I was still in my bathing suit with a sweater.

"I better go get changed." I got off of his lap and walked to the door. "I'll be right back. Just stay here." I said as Shawn was getting up.

"Okay." Shawn said. He walked to his bathroom.

I slowly opened the door and peeked out. I saw Cam sitting against the wall by the door. Shit! I opened the door and closed it all the way hoping  he wouldn't hear. But as usual I was wrong!

He got up and started saying,"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss that girl." I continued walking slowly listening to what he had to say. I wasn't going to let him make me mean. I'm not like that. "Just bear with me and don't say anything." I nodded and he continued.

"That girl Isabella came onto me. She told me she was a lesbian so we were talking for a bit. Then she kissed me and I foolishly kissed her back. When you were gone I got high with Jack G. I was stupid, under drugs, and I wasn't thinking clearly."

We got to my door and I faced him. "Will you forgive me?" Cam asked.

"Yes." I replied. Cam started leaning in for a kiss when I pushed him away and turned my face. "I'm sorry Cam but I've moved on. I hope we can stay friends." I opened my door and was about to close it when his foot stopped it.

I looked up at Cam with tears in my ears. I saw that Cam had tears running down his cheeks. "Angel can you please give me one more chance. I can't live without you. I can't see you every day with another guy giving him love when that should be me."

"Cam you're making this harder than it has to be." I said crying now. "We can be friends but I love someone else. Shawn makes me feel happy and proud of myself. He's always there for me when I need him. Now I'm torn between you and Shawn and-" I cut off bawling like a baby and collapsing to the ground.

He held me and I held him. "I'm sorry. I love you so much!" Cam said sobbing.

I sat their silent but crying. "I need some time to think." I got up and hugged him goodbye.

Cam's P.O.V.

I hugged her and said bye. I wiped my eyes and tears. I walked back to my room and Nash was sitting there on the bed. I bro hugged him and said,"I'm sorry. You were right."

"So what happened?" Nash asked me.

I explained everything that happened and he rubbed my back when I started crying again.

"She just needs some time to think. I'm sure she'll come up with a resolution. Angel will tell you when she's ready." Nash reassured me.

Angel's P.O.V.

Shit! What am I going to do? I had to choose between Cam or Shawn. Which one?

♥Hey, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! I try to make these long and enjoyable so sorry if they are short. Love ya lots! Peace!♥