Chapter 19 *

Angel's P.O.V.

I was waiting for my flight to be called when I got a text from Nash making me smile. I haven't really talked to Nash, because he was always busy, but I didn't mind. There was a picture attached so thinking it was a selfie, I opened it. I let out a loud squeak and almost threw my phone.

"That has to be the wrong number..." I muttered as I looked around meeting people's stares. I cleared my throat and gathered my things walking to a Starbucks by the waiting area.

I sat at a table in the corner and slowly opened the message. Nash sent me dick pic.

A: WTF! This better be the wrong number!

N: Hehe what if it wasn't... ;)

A: Nash what do you mean?

N: I meant to send that pic to you. I'm horny af.

A: I'm in a relationship

N: So maybe I don't want you to be with him...

A: Nash, we've already been through this

N: I don't care. I'll have you one day. Don't forget that.

A: haha so funny Nash. If you send me another pic like that I'm blocking your number.  I gotta go. My flight was called.

He's so stupid. I shut my screen off and gathered my belongings.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

The flight was finally over. I wanted to drive, but my mom insisted-more like told me without going back on her word- to fly. An Enterprise car was waiting in the lot for me. I'm gonna miss my baby. I put Cams address in my phone and followed the monotone gps lady. When I finally got to his house I parked the car on the driveway behind two other vehicles.

Cam knew I was coming, but I didn't tell him when. There were those cliche parts when the girl is meant to surprise her boyfriend, but he surprises her with cheating on her. Cam wouldn't cheat. So there was no need in thinking things like that.

I parked my car and walked up to the house. I walked right in and said,"Hellooo?" I closed the door behind me advancing to the living room. Nobody was there. I began going upstairs and stopped abruptly when I heard something. Tiptoeing towards the noise I became disgusted with what I heard.

I heard a male, specifically Cam, and a female moaning. A wave of fury washed over me as I stomped closer to the moaning and stopped at Cams door.

The door swung open as I started yelling," You motherfucker! Out of all people I thought-" I stared wide-eyed at the scene before me.

Naked Cameron.

Laptop open.

Video of me from the Skype call.

He quickly tapped on the computer and shut it. Cams face was flushed at his actions. The blankets did nothing to cover what he was obviously doing. I immediately ran and jumped on him straddling him not caring that he was naked. I pressed his back to his sheets and hugged him tight never wanting to let go.

"Angel-I-can't-breathe-" Cam stuttered. I slowly let go of him and just looked at his face taking in his features.  I slowly went down to meet his lips when I felt him shift a little and a big hand gripped the back of my head.

Cam crashed his lips into mine. The warmth we shared as our tongues tasted each other. Oh how much I missed his hair I thought running my hands through the strands. Cam moaned and his hands slithered down my curves to my ass gripping it.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth touching every part leaving none untouched. I moaned in satisfaction. We pulled away lacking oxygen. He flipped us to where I was on my back as he left a trail of warm wet kisses from the corner of my mouth to my jaw and down my neck.

I remembered he was naked and slithered my hand down his body until I reached his hard member. I grabbed it began pumping my hand up and down. Cam moaned turning me on even more. My core was craving for him. With some difficulty I got out from under him.

"Babe come on." Cam groaned holding a hand out for me to grab. I looked down to his manhood seeing it twitch. I bit my lip but I mustered up all of my strength not to jump his bones and met his lust filled gaze.

"What was that video you were looking at?" I asked ruining the moment on purpose.

"Come on babe don't be like that. Just get back in bed and maybe we can make one of our own." Cam says then winks. I smiled and licked my lips making sure he was looking. Oh- he saw. He twitched again and it was taking all of me not to pounce on him and make love to him senseless.

"Just tell me and I'll give you a bj." I said looking at my nails, pretending I was actually studying them. There was no other way on persuading him any other way, well besides food. Shit, I didn't think of that..

"One everyday and we've got a deal." Cam responded.

My jaw dropped and I stuck one hip out and placed a hand on it. "One a day?"

"Yup. Now if you're a good girl, you'll just listen to me and take my offer."

I paused before I responded, "I don't want this day to be ruined because of an argument, so for our relationships sake, I'll agree. But be warned I will get you back for this." I had the perfect plan.

"Deal. Now join me on the bed and I'll show you." Cam smirked. Reluctantly I sat next to him, because I knew how this would end. "If you want you can put this down if it's that distracting." Cam said cockily gripping his cock. I glared at him and put my hand between his legs adding little bit of pressure to his balls.

His jaw dropped and his eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer." I said attempting to sound seductive. I released him and sat staring at his laptop like I didn't do anything.

Cam muttered,"Fucking tease."

"I know." I smirked and opened his laptop. "Do your magic." Cams eyes darkened and his head whipped towards me. He grabbed me by my arms and pulled me off of the bed. "Cam what are you doing?"

He began stripping me. I didn't care but I wanted to know why. Once every article of clothing was off, Cam looked up at me and smirked. "I'm working my magic." He pushed me onto the bed and slid his body ontop of mine.

"I didn't mean this." I said looking at Cam.

"I know, but I haven't touched you in months." Cam said leaning in. It got heated pretty quickly and I felt that rock against the inside of my thigh. I moaned and he leaned over grabbing a condom tearing it open and putting it on. "Ready. I'm gonna go hard just a warning."

I nodded eager for him to already do what I was missing for so long. Cam plunged into me making me scream in pure pleasure. I was in no way ready. It felt like a square block was trying to go into a circle hole. Ya know those little tikes toys...

Cam grimaced and pulled out. He went down and began rubbing my clit trying to make me wet. I could feel his warm breath on my aching pussy. I squirmed at the unbearable pleasure. "Cam." I moaned. A long finger was inserted into me making me gasp and buck my hips. He moved his finger in and out soon adding another one. My gaze met Cam's when he told me to look at him.

"You're so beautiful." Cam said with a smile,"Come." He closed gigs eyes as he sucked my clit into his mouth. All breath was lost as I arched my back as I came. "Oh my god." I gasped. Warm kisses were placed on my body bring me out of my haze.

"Taste how sweet you are." Cameron said huskily. His soft lips met mine as he dove his tongue in my mouth making me taste my cum. He moaned as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit. His thick cock entered me for the second time and he began thrusting ruthlessly, not that I was complaining.

After another round, we were cuddling on his bed. I was content on his arms. However my stomach rumbled loudly signalling that I was hungry. Cameron chuckled and shifted out of the bed. I followed suit and put on a pair of clean underwear.