Chapter 14*sex*

Angel's P.O.V.

Shit! The animated bottle spun and landed on Iris. "Come on guys! This isn't fair!" I said crossing my arms.

"Hey gotta do it!" Hayes said throwing his hands up in the air and shrugged.

"Not helping Hayes!" I said clearly annoyed. I looked at Iris and she had a smile on her face. "Are you okay with this?" I asked Iris but when she was gonna answer all the guys said yes. I ignored them and she shocked me with what she said next.

"No. I kinda like kissing girls." She smirked and looked at all the guys. Their jaws dropped but Cam just had a huge smile on his face and he fisted the air. She applied some chapstick and I did too. My lips were parched.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered crawling towards her.

"Oh believe it." Matt muttered.

She did to and soon we kissed. I heard the guys gasp and Carter mumbled,"Fuck me." I saw a few flashes and I tried pulling away. Iris held the back of my head and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I squealed and pushed her away. I scrambled away and back to my spot.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and she grabbed a mirror and fixed herself. She looked back at me and winked. She put her mirror away and she sat there like nothing happened.

"Do it again." Nash said with his jaw dropped.

"You're gonna catch a dick." Iris commented snapping Nash out of his daze and he clamped his mouth shut. I looked around and saw that Matt and Cam had boners.

"Haha!" I let out an uncontrollable laugh. Everybody looked at me weird and I pointed to their crotches. They all looked and Cam blushed grabbing a pillow and put it on his lap.

"Don't worry I'll relieve that." Iris said and her hand disappeared under the pillow.

"Woah, that can wait til you guys get back to your hotel room." I said giggling.

Iris retracted her hand but Cam kept the pillow there. I looked over at Matt and he was leaned back on his elbows.

"Matt aren't you gonna cover it?" I asked.

"What, my boner, nah I'm not embarrassed." Matt said cheekily and winked at me.

"So who took the pictures?" I asked looking around. They all raised their hands. My jaw dropped and I blushed in embarrassment. "You better not post that!"

"Oh I won't be posting it but I'm keeping it." Matt muttered looking at his phone.

I looked away and blushed-hard. "Let's continue with the games." I said. Everybody nodded and continued. It landed on me and Iris about 10 minutes later. Not wanting to go through that again I said,"This game is getting kinda boring. Let do Truth or Dare." Taylor walked in with a huge bin.

"Are you sure you don't wanna kiss me?" Iris asked. I heard some of the guys gasp and grunt.

"What did you say?" Taylor asked.

"Um what's in the bin?" I said trying to chance the subject. She simply shrugged and whispered in Cam's ear making him smile. He looked at me and nodded as she continued whispering in his ear.

Taylor opened the bin and every started taking out beers.

"Awww yes!"Nash yelled grabbing 3 18 oz. beers. He opened the too and hugged the first on burping when he was finished. Everybody else grabbed beers and started drinking except for me.

"Here try one." Taylor said handing me a beer. I took a sip from it and gagged. It was horrible. I shook my head and Taylor handed me a mangorita. I was hesitant but I drank it all.