Truth or Dare

Cam's P.O.V.

When we finally got to the hotel it was only 1:30 pm. Angel and I went to my room with Nash and Shawn went to his room to sing. Angel opened the shades and turned the fan on.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she threw clothes off of my bed.

"I'm cleaning up your room. Kinda stinks." Angel said. "Start folding your clothes. If they are dirty put them in a separate drawer from your clean clothes. You too Nash. Please."

Nash and I got to cleaning our clothes. Angel fixed Nash's bed and I lost where she went. A few moments water she came back with febreeze. She sprayed the room and went into the bathroom.

"Isn't this the hotel cleaners' job?" I asked Angel.

She popped her head out of the bathroom and asked,"It's better to be organized so we can have the rest of the guys come over later tonight."

I raised my eyebrow half in confusion, and half in jealousy. I picked up the trash thinking Why would she want the guys over. They'll just hit on her to make me mad.

"We're gonna play some games. I wanna have fun." Then Angel started singing,"Girls just wanna have fu-un!!!"

She laughed and Nash and I joined in. "Girls just wanna have fun!"

5 minutes later the bathroom was organized and so was the rest of the room. Angel hugged me in satisfaction. "See now it's clean. It didn't take that long and it wasn't so bad now has it?"

"Actually... I'm kidding." I said. We sat on my bed and went on our phones. We took some selfies on her phone and mine. "Nash come take some selfies with us." I beckoned nash over and he walked over. We took some more and posted them on instagram tagging eachother.

I texted Shawn, Jack G. and J., Taylor, Hayes, Matt, and Carter:

C:Hey guys, Angel wanted me to invite you guys to my hotel room for some fun. Nothin nasty guys.

They all agreed to come and I put my phone down. I started at angel and she finally looked at me.

"What?" Angel asked. "Is there something on my face?"

"No. I was just admiring your beauty." I said and kissed her cheek.

Angel blushed and said,"Thanks." She went back to her Twitter and I made her look at me by turning her phone off. Angel looked at me. I looked at her lips then her eyes and back to her lips. I leaned in and gave her a slow juicy kiss.

"Come on guys. I'm still in the room!" Nash said joking.

"Sorry." Angel and I apologized.

                    *At 7:30 pm*

Cam's P.O.V.

All the guys were here except for Shawn. Which was weird 'cause he was a couple rooms down. I shrugged and thought he was probably still mad for Angel choosing to give me another chance.

I was on my bed with Angel and Hayes was sitting on her other side talking to her. Nash was on his bed talking with the Jacks. Carter and Matt were seeing who would win at rock paper scissors. IDK

I heard a knock on our door and I got up and opened it. It was Shawn. "Hey man, now we can start." I said while doing a handshake with him. Shawn walked in and started talking to Matt and Carter.

I jumped onto my bed and yelled,"Everyone we are going to start the night off with arm wrestling." Some if the guys whooped and sat at the table. "Who wants to face the champ first?" I had my arm and hand ready to go.