The beach

Angel's P.O.V.

We were at the beach and it was a perfect day to be there. There weren't many people here. There was only a woman tanning with a friend I'm guessing, but they weren't right next to us. I love swimming. We set up some towels and some of the guys brought chairs. I took off my sandals and dragged Cam towards the water.

"No I don't wanna go in." Cam complained.

"Hey Matt!" I yelled trying to get his attention. He looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head at me and I was gonna say something but then Cam said,"Nothing." He dived in and I didn't see him.

"Cam?" I said.

A few seconds later I yelled,"Cam!"

I was neck deep in the water when he finally came up. He was breathing hard and wiped his eyes.

"Freaking Cam! I thought you we're drowning or something. You freaked me out!" I said pissed off and slapped his chest.

"Come here." Cam said grinning.

I was slowly backing away when he lunged at me and smashed our lips together in a hot messy kiss. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. "Your so beautiful." Cam said going down my neck.

Cam found my sweet spot and sucked on it making me moan,"Cam," I felt his hand snake down my stomach and tug at my bikini bottoms. I pulled away,"I'm sorry, haha, but I'm gonna cock block you.

Cam looked at me smiling,"I wasn't going to have sex with you right now, silly." He bit his lip, and moaned turning me on.

"Okay sure." I said joking. After we splashed and swam I said, "Let's go to the shore."

"No. I don't wanna." Cam whined holding my wrist.

"You're such a baby! First you didn't want to come in and now you wanna stay!" I said frustrated.

I swam to the shore with Cam trailing behind.

"Great. You guys wanna join my team for a game of volleyball?"Nash asked.

I shook my head,"Sorry I can't play."

"It's fine. I can't play soccer." Cam said. I looked at him for a long time then he said,"Know what that's beside the point. Just try, for me?" He asked with a puppy face.

"Okay I'll try." I replied giving in, I mean who wouldn't?

We beat them by one point. I felt so good, but I only scored two of the twenty points.

I put my on sandals and and said,"I'm gonna go get something to drink anybody wanna come?" Jack G., and Nash agreed to come. I threw on my cover and dried my face.

We walked to a near by corner store and we walked inside. Their were some guys around my age checking me out. I held Nash's hand and they looked away. He looked down at my hand and smiled.

"Sorry, I held your hand because those guys were staring at me." I smiled and he nodded his head understanding.

We bought some Gatorades for us and some for the guys as requested.

We got to the beach and some girls were there talking to the guys. They introduced themselves as Tracy, Maria, Isabella, and Rihanna. The one that caught my eye to look out for was Isabella. She kept checking out Cam, so I held his hand smiling. I was gonna kiss him when I remembered we aren't going out. I don't even know if he's into me or trying to use me. I let go of his hand and walked down the beach.

I started singing Shower by Becky G out loud when I was startled by someone tapping my shoulder. I jumped and it was just Shawn.

"Sorry if I scared you, I just came to walk with you since Cam is over there talking to a girl." I turned to see him talking to Isabella. I saw her grab his ass and he didn't push her away. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he just stood there laughing.

I tears brimmed my eyes and then they poured down. I sat down silently crying. Shawn sat with me and wrapped his arms around me. I started crying and started saying,"I actually thought he liked me, but he's over there with that girl. She's touching him and he just stands there."

"I'm know this isn't going to help the situation, but you guys aren't dating." Shawn said, then I cried even harder. He rocked me in his lap and started singing to me. I just watched him and listened ti his melodic vocals. I felt so much better after the song.

I looked at Shawn and he looked at me."Thanks Shawn. I feel better." I hugged him then saw Cam kissing Isabella. What was left of my feelings for Cam shattered. I fainted on Shawn and I heard him calling the guys for help then everything went black.

♥I'm sorry that this one is a little short but I'm gonna leave you in a cliff hanger-I'm evil- jk but I hope you enjoyed! I will try to update later today. Peace.♥