Chapter Eleven

*Austin's POV*

"Did y—" I was cut off by my own moaning. "Did you hear...tha-at...thump outsi-ide?"

"Someone probably just tripped, darling," Oli assured me. I assumed the same thing and didn't say another word.

~~~

I woke in Nick's dorm. He and Johnny sat at the desk making out, which wasn't the ideal thing to look at when I first opened my eyes.

"Get a room," I commented, causing both of them to look at me with wide eyes.

"Dude, you just scared the shit out of me for the second time today!" Nick said in shock.

"Second time?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. It wasn't exactly promising when you disappeared for half an hour without an explanation. We went to go look for you and found you passed out on the floor outside someone's room."

"They were having sex," Johnny giggled.

Nick rolled his eyes at him. "So we took you back here—"

"After he got done fapping."

"JOHNNY WOULD YOU HUSH. Anyways, you've been outcold for a while," Nick finished. Johnny was just laughing his ass off. Nick responded by licking Johnny's face, causing him to act grossed out even though he had enough of Nick's saliva.

"You two are weird as shit," I chuckled. Nick gave me a thumbs-up and a weird smile, while Johnny just rolled his eyes.

"So, uh, what even was that about?" Nick finally asked. That was the question I had been dreading.

"Nothing..." I murmured.

"So you just ran away and passed out on the floor sobbing for no reason. Legitimate, wouldn't you say, Johnny?" Nick said in a mocking tone. Johnny nodded sarcastically. I didn't say anything, though. I couldn't find the words and I wasn't a good liar.

"What happened, though?" Nick got serious all of a sudden.

"I don't really wanna talk about it," I replied.

"You can't keep all those emotions pent up inside you forever," he told me.

"Maybe I want to."

"And you're a god damn liar," Nick sang. I looked at him funny.

"For making fun of me, you sure do have a good voice," I told him. He blushed a little bit.

"Lead singer in the house!" Johnny said, pointing to Nick. "And I do the fabulous guitar shit."

"Johnnyyyyyy," Nick whined, earning laughs from his boyfriend.

"Nickyyyyyyy," Johnny mocked. Before their antics could go further, I interrupted.

"So, you guys have a band or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little bit," Nick said sheepishly.

"What's it called?"

"Get Scared," Johnny answered proudly. "Because Nick's face scares the shit out of people."

"It's actually Johnny's face who does the scaring, he just doesn't want to admit it," Nick objected. These two were so obnoxiously cute; it reminded me of Austin and I. How Austin was such an ass and I was so awkward about it. I laughed to hide the tears I was fighting back.

Johnny sighed in fake defeat. "Okay, I guess I'm the ugly duckling of the band."

"Shut up, you're adorable," Nick said, kissing Johnny's cheek.