book two; one.

I'm back baby! And better than ever.
-
Anastasia slipped her keys through the keyhole, turning it & also unlocking it.
"I'M BACK BABYYY!" She jumped, dropping her heavy bags. The groups of teens ran towards her, taking her in; embracing her in a tight warm hug.

"How was London?" Nick popped up from behind.
"It was great to be home again but now I'm back with you guys and I couldn't be happier." Zion followed the sound of the familiar voice, eyes meeting Anastasia's. He walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her neck, resting his chin on her head. He lent in more, bringing his arms down to her waist, lifting her up; which allowed her to wrap her legs around his torso.

"Is been a minute, huh baby?" He whispered into her ear.

"Sure has."

"OKAY! Can y'all do that shit somewhere else?" Elom spoke from behind the counter before walking to Anastasia, giving her a warm hug.

"Hey, kween." Stastia spoke.

"Hey, king."

•••

b's authors note;
🍯🐝🚜🌻.

I'm back babyyyy! And better than ever;). This is short asf but this is a filler, so as I've been gone for ages, I got y'all & I'm posting a longer chapter later on today.

once again, I love you guys so much & until next time.

don't sleep on me!

DM's always open & I try to reply to every comment I can.

Bye guys💛.