thirteen.

13
-
a bunch of knocks on my front door caught my attention. i skipped downstairs, opening the door to reveal familiar faces. "my favourite idiots!" i chuckled. "mamaaa." zion licked his lips, biting on his bottom lip, wrapping his muscular arms around my rather small waist.

"babyy." i grinned my hands on his neck. placing a couple of kisses on his neck, i finally peeled them off of his neck, planting a kiss on his soft & plump lips. he lowered his hands, placing them onto the bottom of my ass, getting a strong grip, pulling me closer to him. "get a damn room." brandon murmured.

zion smirked, looking at me devilishly. i playfully rolled my eyes, turning around to walk towards the others. he shut the door behind him, hands now placed near my 'v' as we both walked upstairs. today was the day all the boys were taking out their girls.

zion was taking me out, brandon with char. edwin with his new girl tiffany. austin with fiff & nick with alexys.

"we're gonna go into my room," I explained signalling to us girls, "you guys can go in any of the guestrooms." the boys nodded, running towards the guestroom, laughing & making hella noise. deadass wasn't surprised at all. we walked down the hallway towards my room. i unlocked the door, having each of our dresses placed in my wardrobe.

"YO, IM SHOWERING FIRST!" I shouted, running over to the bathroom door. "DAMN, STASIA." tiffany moaned, i assume frowning along with the rest.

/

we all got ready, showered & completed our makeup which of us booming music throughout the whole house. i love my gang, forreal!

Anastasia's makeup & outfit;

Fiffany's makeup & outfit;

Alexys' makeup & outfit;

Tiffany's makeup & outfit;

Charlotte's makeup & outfit;

/

everybody else had already left which left me and zion. step after step, i made my way down the stairs. his eyes lit up as he drooled at my appearance. "damn babygirl, you fine as fuck." he managed to breathe out. "thank you, baby." i smiled walking over to him. "follow me, miss." he grinned. "yes, sir." i said returning the grin. he held my hand, pulling me towards the door. "ladies first." i laughed replying, "thank you."

we both made our way to the car sitting down. he turned on the engine, booming some 21 savage, kodak black, uzi & many more. he placed a hand on my thigh, slowly & warmly rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, whilst his free hand had full control of the wheel. he was focused on the road which was powerfully attractive. i couldn't help but stare, a small smirk plastered onto my lips.

"why you staring so hard, baby?" he laughed, eyes still plastered on the road. "i'm wondering how i ended up getting a nigga as fine as you. it's crazy, i've known you for a couple of months but the amount of love i have for you, feels like i've known you for decades. you're just perfect. it sounds cheesy but honestly.. you're breathtaking." i smiled to myself.

he tangled his fingers onto mine saying, "i got you forever babygirl."

restaurant;

he looked at me alluringly, holding on tight to my hand. he winked, widely smiling. the waiter made his way over, giving me quite the stare. "what can I get for the boy
& the beautiful woman tonight?" he asked, looking at me smugly.  "can we get the beautiful woman another waiter?" i sarcastically smiled at him.

zion sniggered, "I second that." the waiter scoffed walking away, muttering under his breath. z cocked an eyebrow at me, "thas my baby. hell yeah i taught you well."

the whole night we ate, exchanging laughs & jokes. zion asked me to get him some more tissue in the girls toilets, so i did as asked. i got the tissue making my way out to see dimmed lights & a spotlight on z. i tilted my head in confusion. he began to sing;

i.. wanna be the one,
but i just don't know
if i can wait no more
so if i pulled you closer
would you mind?

"anastasia lèticià, i'm crazy about you," he stated, holding out his hand as I walked closer to him, helping me onto the stage, "your words touch somewhere where hands cannot. i'm deeply in love with you. be mine babygirl." he asked.

"i'm all yours."
:
sorry for this stank ass chapter but I'm back babyyyy!!! thankyou sm for reading, voting & commenting. love you all, thank you a ton for the support! :)xxx