seven.

7.
-
anastasia's pov:

biting my nails, tapping my free hand against the wooden table. tech is hella boring & my ass is struggling to say awake. i just want some food right now. the dread headed boy along with his friends walk in, finally, after missing at least 20 minutes of the lesson.

"boys," the older woman spoke, "where have you been? you've missed 20 minutes of the lesson." her glasses fell to the bridge of her nose. a blonde haired boy spoke after a good 2 minutes.
"sorry, ma'am. we were helping a 7th grader find his classroom."
"alright..alright. sit down please & copy notes off of anastasia." she stated.

they all made their way towards the back of the classroom. zion took his chair, sliding it right in front of me, sitting. i didn't pay attention to it as i picked up my book, passing it over to the slightly younger boy.
"these are the notes i took at the start of the lesson," i said pointing towards a page filled with notes, "these are the notes, i literally took two minutes ago." i said this time pointing to a page filled with slightly less notes. "goodluck copying all of them." i said rather amused.

"you mean goodluck to zion. he's the less focused one out of us." the blonde boy chuckled, causing his other friends to laugh, apart from the dreaded boy who was already onto the second page of notes. "i'm austin." he said, waving.
"yeah and you're wrong." the dreaded boy added, lifting up two sheets full of notes.
"but, anastasia, i'm zion. you can call me daddy z." zion winked.
"z shutup. i'm brandon."
"i'm edwin." the one from earlier spoke.
"and i'm nick." he said smiling.

"nice to meet you guys." i grinned. "you still gonna chill with us at lunch?" edwin asked. he cute.
"yeah, sure." i nodded as the bell rang.
"cool," he said standing up, "i'm gonna go wait at the table." he signalled the rest to come. which left me and zion. hm, aight.

he got up, picking up my bag, holding it out for me. i stood up, taking my bag, that was his hand & we walked into the cafeteria.
"look, i wanna get to know you and show you i'm different." he spoke, "let me take you out for dinner or anything. as long as i prove to you ain't like these other guys. i swear, i ain't playing you. i'm just tryna make you mine. give me a chance, babygirl."

i smirked, standing still looking at him. "name a time and place." i stated.
"lemme get your number."
"pass me your phone."
he took his phone out of his pocket, passing it to me. i laughed.
"why you laughing?" he asked confused.
"unlock it, dumbass." i said, passing it over to him, both of us now laughing.
"hey, that's no way to talk to your stbb." he unlocked his phone, passing it over.
"stbb?" i questioned.
"soon to be bae." he replied with the biggest grin on his face.
"how long did it take you to come up with that?" i laughed, typing in my number, handing it over to him.
"it deadass took me a solid 3 minutes." taking hold of his phone, saying me as 'anastasia kuwonu💍.'
"you're highkey cute, type in your number too." i passed him my phone.
"well, i guess we're both dumbasses." he stated.
"i think the fuck not." i replied.
"you didn't unlock your phone either, sweetcheeks."
"oh shit." i took my phone, also unlocking it, passing it back. edwin came over passing me & zion some food. after typing his number, he took a picture of himself, using it as his caller id picture.
"bae💍." he read out loud, "aaaand done."
admiring the picture he used of himself, i laughed, pushing my phone into my pocket.

" admiring the picture he used of himself, i laughed, pushing my phone into my pocket

"pretty." i spoke.
"prettyway is the only way prettymuch." he said smiling smugly.
"i know you're in a band, fool."
"maybe, i should sing for you soon, shorty."
"maybe you should." i replied, taking his hand, dragging him to the table.
"i like my girls rough."
"z, shutup." i laughed as we finally reached the table.
"oooooh, won't cha look at these lovers." a brunette girl spoke causing a bronzed girl to laugh.
"i'm fiffany, austin's girlfriend." she smiled.
"i'm alexys, nick's girlfriend." she also smiled.
"andddd, i'm charlotte, brandon's girlfriend." she beamed.
"i'm anastasia." i said returning the smile, waving.
"and she's my stbb." z added.
"soon to be bae?" edwin asked.
"soon to be bae." zion stated, fist bumping him.
"yo, i'm proud." edwin winked.
"you guys are idiots."
-
this was such a boring chapter, forgive me. next chapter will definitely be more interesting, i promise.
oh yh btw, STREAM NO MORE, until later bros & hoes;))xx