nineteen.

19
-
We're invited to a show & afterparty today, where we met our supporters, designers & other models. Zion left me a text in the morning that I just got to answering right now, I replied with a quick; 'goodmorning love💛, love you & thank you for the sweet message. hope you have a good day.' message as I was in a huge rush.

Stepping into the black chevy vehicle, I kept one hand above my eyes trying to block out the paparazzi, before entering the Chevy, I lifted up a hand to wave & also flashing a smile. I arranged my black leather mini skirt paired with a white leather off the shoulder crop top. I smoothly ran a hand across my laid hair, making my way to my textured ponytail. Removing my Gucci glasses, I placed them into it's case & into my L.V purse. I touched up my lipstick which was a deep matte shade of burgundy. Wiping the corners of my lips, I placed the lipstick back into my bag. I looked out the tinted window, ever so slightly squinting my eyes to notice we've arrived to our destination. As I stepped out the Chevy, there was a swarm of paparazzi still following behind. They asked numerous personal questions that we completely ignored. As we entered the venue, our manager & management began talking; "Ladies this a big show & we need guys to knock them off their feet. Not literally, don't making us catch court cases, that shit ain't cheap." He stated jokingly. "We got youu, don't even trip." I reassured. "Alright, changing rooms this way." He said leading us to the packed changing rooms. As soon as we arrived, a makeup artist began adjusting on my look. Kept it simple as I already had makeup on. Highlighter, contour & some dark eyes. She removed the dark lips & changed it a soft mauve colour.

| A N A S T A S I A ' S    G L AM |

| E N D  O F  S H O W : P A R T Y |

Entering into the full room which had tons of alcoholic beverages, spilled across the table, we all made our way into the lounge. We weren't really into drinking; it's not how we roll. I took out my phone, leaving Zion a we've arrived text. Seeing that it's been sent, I slipped it back into my purse. A male supporter came up to me asking for a picture. I didn't think much of it. I agreed asking Tiffany to take the picture, her also agreeing. He already got too close for my liking which made me feel uncomfortable. I stepped abit farther, shooting a smile as soon as the flash went off. Although, as the flash went off, he dropped his hands from around my torso to my ass. I automatically moved, looking at him dead in the eye. "Yo, what the hell? Don't be touching me like that without my permission. That's hella disrespectful; considering I also have a man." I spoke feelinge a sharp pit of disgust at the bottom off my stomach. He apologised explaining he had too much to drink. I simply nodded. The security guards came over taking him away. I walked over to the others.

"Do you wanna leave?" Asked Fiffany; causing me to nod.

On the way back, Charlotte explained what happened to Zion & the rest of the boys. Zion seemed really concern & pissed off as he wasn't there to do anything about it. He insisted to talk to me but I told him, I'll talk to him once I get back to the hotel.

Following along, the boys were already making their way towards Nevada as I heard faint knocks against the door. Alexys opened the door excitedly greeting the boys & Zion made his way towards my bed, holding out his hand. "You wanna take a walk with me?"

I sheepishly grinned, nodding taking hold of his hand. He led me out of the room, to the hotel door. "What're you doing here?" I asked, grin still wide across my face. "We missed you guys & decided to come to stay with you." He answered, swinging our hands backwards & forwards. "Hold up. Stay with us?" I questioned, stopping now, looking at him directly. "Your manager insisted we came along because we're gonna go on tour once you finish your tour & Simon said you guys can come with. They said it's good for a publicity." He spoke, grinning. "Best thing I've heard all day." I softly spoke, wrapping my arms around his neck taking him in for a hug. "Speaking of all day; what happened at the party?" He asked wanting to hear more. I explained what happened & he took me in for a hug, reminding me he's always gonna be here for me no matter how far the distance. He also told me he was proud of how I handled it, in a result smacking my ass, gripping it. "That's my girl." He devilishly smirked.

| H O T E L :  W/ PRETTYMUCH |

Zion & I we're tucked into my bed, Edwin & Tiffany chilling on the sofa. Alexys, Nick & Charlotte, Brandon all doing the same. "I deadass wanna film more YouTube sit down videos for the beanz." Zion spoke whilst twisting his dreads. "I swear you come up with the best ideas when you twist your dreads." Austin said laughing. "Yeah, that'd be dope." Nick nodded in agreement. "When we get on your tour we'll help you guys film and shit." Charlotte spoke.

The rest of the night consisted filming funny snapchat videos of us zooming around the hotel, the boys singing. Making us guess the titles of the new songs coming out. We all just vibe together it's dope.

| A U T H O R ' S   N O T E |

Who liked the dramatic starter🙋🏾. It was so much fun writing! I'm loving this book so much. If you're good at book covers hmu! I need some new book covers to do with the boysss. Tysm for reading, voting & commenting. Your comments make my day. DM's always open!Love you beautiful people, until next chapter💛.