fourteen.

14
-
fast forward

it's been 4 months since Zion & I broke up & since we all moved in together. Zion's been really getting on my nerves lately.. purposely too. i ain't gon stand up for his bullshit no more, he knows damn well I ain't to be fucked with.

stepping foot into the house, i unlaced my vans sliding on my Gucci slides. i locked the door, turning around to make eye contact with the devil himself, caleb zion kuwonu. i slid the house keys violently across the counter top, eyes still locked with Zion.

"you like what's in front of you?" he smirked, earning a slap across the head from Edwin. "get off her dick tf."

I ignored Zion's dumbass comment smiling at Edwin's, making my way to my room.

stranger @3;46pm
*clears throat*
                          me @3;59pm
                                who r u pls?
stranger @3;59pm
bro, we share the
same room & live
in the same house💀
                           me @4;05pm
                               you talking like
                               acknowledge ur
                                 existence💀💀 stranger @4;05pm
not what u were saying
4 months ago in bed,
am I right 'daddy'?
                        me @4;15pm
                            yeah.. 4 months
                             ago💀 the fact u
                             still think about
                              it, is quite sad.
stranger @4;15pm
ur lips were still on
my dick tho
                        me @4;20pm
                             your mouth was
                              still stuck on my  
                              clit tho.
stranger @4;20pm
lunch is ready downstairs.
                       me @4;20pm
                              that's what I
                              thought. talk to
                              me nice.

Seen.

lunch
-
I made my way downstairs, smugly smiling. "HELLOOO GORGEOUS PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE, HOW ARE YOU ALL?!" i said , obnoxiously just to piss off Zion, though the others laughed and responded. I made my way towards Edwin, sitting down next to him. Zion's eyes would not leave my appearance, which earned a laugh. "you like what's in front of you?" I asked mocking him from earlier. which caused him to grin widely. "maybe I do." he replied, "you tryna catch this meat, booboo?" He said smirking. "you tryna catch these hands, booboo?" i smartly replied causing the others to laugh. "I wouldn't mind catching those hands in bed." He remarked. Before we knew it everyone had left.

"Damn, you really getting on my last nerve," I spoke standing up, only to get cut off by Zion who also stood up. "Aw, the lil munchkin snaps." "I'm finna pour water on you in a sec." i angrily stated. "I dare you." He said stepping closer to me, his face inches from mine, slightly raising his voice. I was feeling all types of bold, therefore I picked up the glass of water, dumping it onto his head. I put it back on the table, swinging at Zion's jaw.

His face slightly turned as the blow took him by surprise. He turned, he once again faced me, looking at me now with his eyes filled with anger. He grabbed my arms, pushing me against the wall. He slapped his fist against the wall, causing a thud sound to erupt throughout the house. His fist managed to leave a huge dent in the wall. Still inches from my face, his warm breath pushing against my face, he finally spoke. "Now listen here, I ain't ever had to put my hands on a girl like that & I never wish to do it again. But you pushed me to the point to do so. Anastasia, I may be an asshole sometimes but I'd never go that far to disrespecting you like that ever. You got me feeling mad hot right now, and I'm mad as fuck. Ima let it slide." He retorted, voice still raised. "Only cause I love your annoying ass," he said lowering his voice, "just don't ever disrespect me like that, okay?" He finally said speaking softer after he noticed I was taken back. He pressed his lips against mine, running his tongue against my bottom lip. In response I sucked on his bottom lip, biting down on it slightly. He pulled away, looking at me deep in the eyes.

"Damn sorry, daddy." I blurted out.

"I thought I scared you, sorry."

"Nah, I went too far and I'm sorry for that."

"It's cool." He spoke, shaking his dreads.

"You look like a wet dog."

"You still look like Sandy Cheeks."

"Stfu, lame ass."

"Be mine again, princess." he groaned.

"You already know, Mrs Kuwonu up in this bitch."

-

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! I missed you guys, this is short as a mothertrucker, sorry. The capital letters are all over the place, I'm sorry💀. 5K tho, its lit up in here😤‼️.