eleven.

11
-
it's been a few days since me and zion talked. after the night we had, he's just stopped talking to me. he's been ignoring my calls and texts. he ain't even showing me the love he said he got for me. this is why i don't fuck with relationships.
/
i tapped on the camera icon, opening it. taking a picture of my outfit.

i examined the picture, switching to my music app

now playing: Swoosh "Get out my face" ft Famous Dex.
i picked up my earphones along with my keys. plugging my earphones, i popped them both in, unlocking the door before me.

i walked to school as usual but waited in the lunch hall for alexys, charlotte & fiffany. after a couple of minutes, they sat down next me.
"Yooooo." charlotte beamed.
"Heyoo, how are you guys." i smiled.
"I'm good." fiffany replied, the rest nodding.
"How are things with z?" alexys asked.

"Funny you ask actually, he's been ignoring my calls & texts. I literally don't know what I've done." i answered truthfully. "That's weird of him." alexys replied furrowing her brows. the rest of us, the boys, came sitting down. z slowly sat down analysing me, looking as if he was about to speak but nothing came out. "Hey.." i breathed through the thick air of tension. he nodded at me, looking away. "z.. please speak to me."i placed a hand on top of his. he abruptly pulled his hand back, still not keeping contact. "wow, i see how it is." i said, picking up my tote bag, getting up. "I'll see the rest of you guys later." i said forcing a smile. damn z.

edwin's pov.
"damn z." i said shaking my head at him. he fiddled with his hand, looking at me embarrassedly.

"you ain't got nothing to say, bro? you got a ten out of ten girl, she has one of the best personalities ever, she's hella talented, has a big future ahead of her, she's down for you & this is what you do to her? i thought your bitch ass loved her. boys like you, ruin women like her."

zion's pov.

"fix the fuck up." edwin finished. that pissed me off differently. i got up, stepping to him. he did the same, causing brandon & austin to push us both away. "fuck you man." i finally spoke, turning around seeing anastasia.

"hey." i said scratching the back of my neck. "so now you wanna talk?"

anastasia's pov.

"after you've been ignoring me? what's going on zion, i thought you loved me? you're playing with my mind, you ain't even showing me love you said you got for me." i sighed. "baby, i'm sorry. i panicked, i'm scared to lose you. you're literally my first relationship i've ever actually had, i got nervous and i'm sorry for that. i love you, babygirl. please forgive me." he pleaded.

"you're an idiot." i said causing a wide smile to break through my lips. he ran closer to me, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "damn, i missed your hugs." he grinned.
-
SHORT CHAPTER BUT UNOOO. I ALSO CHANGED ANASTASIA'S CHARACTER BECAUSE I FELT AS THOUGH HER CHARACTER BEFORE DIDNT SUIT THE IMAGE I WANTED. BUT SYDNEY IS STILL MAMI (anastasia's old character). the new anastasia is the gorgeous @6kenza , her @ on snapchat is kenzaxoi btw. thank you again for reading & for 1K VIEWS IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME DAMN. I'll see you guys soon love you all💞💞💞.