Chapter 6

"Mom...!" I cried. "He found me! He is going to do more to me than he did before! Mom!!! Help me!!! please!!!" I cried. He found me. I ran back inside and fell.

"Ugh!" I screamed. I got back up and ran. I saw Talen and ran faster. He ran up after me.

"Kora!" I got to my door and opened it fast then shut it fast. Talen opened that door after me. I ran to the railing and tried to jump off so I could run farther but I didn't think of the fact that I'm human and I won't make it. Talen grabbed me right from the waist. He pulled me back so hard that we fell on the floor. I had to get out of here. Talen got on top of me and held me down by my wrist and stared me into the eyes.

"Let go of me!" I yelled at him.

"I have to get out of here! I have to!!"

I stopped fighting and started crying. I turned my head and I felt Talen's hands loosen against my wrist. He picked me up laid me on my bed. He locked my door and locked the door going out to the balcony. I tucked in my knees and cried. Talen just looked at me not knowing what to do. Then finally, he sat in front of me and pulled my close.

He sat pretzel legs and I wrapped my legs around him and my butt sat in his legs. I cried into his shoulder. I started to shake in fear. My first few weeks of school and he found me. How? Why? He sat there with me for a while comforting me. I pulled back from the hug and put my forehead on his.

"Kora.." He whispered. "It may not be the right time to ask this but.....what happened?" Before I answered I kissed him deeply. I mourned Talen. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me under him. He rested himself on top of me and kissed me. My legs wrapped around him and pulled him closer. I broke away and breathed hard.

"Christian found me." I whispered into his neck. My voice cracked a little. He pulled me closer than before. I didn't know we could get any closer. "I'll protect you with my life." He whispered. I could tell that he just died inside.

"Talen...I need your help to get my mind off of it. You are the only one I can talk to and the only one that can make me laugh at this point. You are the only one...i trust..."I looked into his eyes and a tear fell from my left eye. He looked disbelief.

"Please Talen." I cried. "Please help me. Don't look at me like that. You are giving me that look. Please don't."

"What look?" He said sternly. He pulled up and straddled me putting his hands on my shoulders with pressure.

"The look-The look like your going to leave me. The look that you don't-" Interrupted me. He moved his face down fast and smashed his lips down on my mine. I gasped in surprise. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and lifted up my chest to his. He pulled his shirt off and OMG. I put my hands on his body and allowed my hands explore his muscles. He definitely knew how to keep me distracted.

"You definitely know how to keep me distracted." I whispered. He started to kiss my neck.

"Good." He whispered into my neck. "I love you. I will never let you go with out a fight. Even then. I will never give up on making you happy Kora." He moved his his way up to my lips leaving tingles behind. He bit my bottom lip and I whispered, "Ouch..." I laughed softly.

"We should-we should-" He never finished what he wanted to say. He stared into my eyes. He kept opening his mouth and the closing it like he was about to say something. I slid down and hid myself in his warm chest. I hugged him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tried to stand up and them managed to. He put me against the wall and kept whispering things to me.

'I'm going to keep you safe.'

'I'm going to protect you'

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. Talen was in sweat pants and may I say that Talen looks good in them.