Chapter 12

Chapter 12

        My eyes felt as heavy as a elephant. I pushed my self to open them and observe my surroundings. The only thing was that i wish i didn't open my eyes. He stood right there in front of me. I went to lung but it was quickly pulled back by the chains around my ankles and wrists. I didn't notice them until now. I was too numb to feel it. He smirked at my struggle. I absolutely hated that smirk. That was the smirk that i fell in love with and the smirk that i learned to despise. 

"See the thing is, i never planned in hurting you being that i found my self still in love with you but you left me with-"

"In love with me?" I laughed. "You shot me intending to kill me. WOW so much love. Plus you raped me! If you actually cared you would of acknowledged all of my cries of telling you to please stop! All i saw in your eyes was greed and hatred and i didn't even know what i did for you to treat me like that. Like this." In the middle of response back to him, i stood up going as far as i could go which was right in front of his face. "This." I shook the chains. "Isn't an act out of love. Its an act of jealously that you can't get the fact that I'm in love with Talen out of your G-" I was cut off with pain and warm blood slithering down my face. Christian cut my face from my left cheek to the side of my left eyes. He almost cut my lip open but he missed it by a centimeter.

"And this." I pointed at my newly fresh cut on my face. "Is just another reason for your existence to become extinct." I gave him a hard look. I showed no other emotion. Of course and smirked and then realized what i really meant.

I'm going to be the one to end his existence.

******Talen's P.O.V******

"Talen. He's-" She never got to finish her sentence. I laid her down and ran over to my back to grab my phone so i could call 911. I searched and searched and finally hit the Jack Pot. I dialed 911 and turned around so i could go get Kora.

"911, What is your emergency?" A woman said. I dropped my phone to the floor and ran over to where Kora once laid and suddenly disappeared. One name. One word.

Christian.

(A.N. Sorry that this chapter is short. Ill try to make the next one longer. A lot longer. Anyways if there are any ideas that you have for my book please comment, who knows, your idea can be part of my book(: please vote!)